Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Claws Out: Nicki Minaj Said Some Pretty Terrible Things About Miley Cyrus

• Super Administrators

nicki-minaj-miley-cyrus-diss.jpg

THE LIBRARY IS OFFICIALLY OPEN.

Nicki Minaj returned in true Nicki fashion. After dropping her new single, “Megatron,” Nicki revived Queen radio to talk smack. In

On one of Miley Cyrus‘ new songs “Cattitude,” off her recently-released EP, She Is Coming, Miley name-drops Nicki, and it clearly didn’t sit well with the rapper. “I love you Nicki but I listen to Cardi,” Miley says on the song. Yeah, about that…

Nicki went on the air to rip Miley a new one in the worst way possible.

“A Perdue chicken can never talk s– about queens,” Minaj said. “But I do notice a lot of Perdue chickens recently have been trying to say the queen’s name for clout. And that’s always been happening.”

It gets worse…

“That’s what [she] did in the first place. And then the white girl cried and made the black girl seem like she was a bad guy. In the first place, she disrespected me in a magazine article for no reason.”

Nicki also referenced Miley’s Black Mirror character, Ashley O. “Now you comin’ out with pink wigs, all you ******* want to be Nicki. This is the problem.”

It’s worth mentioning Miley went on the record previous to Nicki’s tirade to explain the lyric. 

“I think what they do is so different from each other. That’s why they both get a crown,” she said. “They don’t have to share. They don’t have to break it in half. There’s no reason to fight over it,” she said. “They’re both queens. And anytime you want to feel powerful and strong, that’s my go-to: Cardi and Nicki.”

Nicki did bring up a valid point during her Queen radio rant. She wondered why Miley would bring up her past beef with Cardi after the two rap queens called a truce and moved on. However, the punishment doesn’t fit the crime, and the Internet is mostly siding with Miley on this one. Meanwhile, the “Mother’s Daughter” singer remains unbothered.

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Gurl nicki , start the promo and stop the nonsense talking :tifflmao:. By the way, the Pink wig is a very common reference when it comes to pop stars and pop culture but maybe this gurl was the real point of reference to portrait Miley's character: 

britney-spears-with-a-pink-hair-wig

• Plus

Nicki has been so freakin' embarrassing and cringy this past year.. I mean, c'mon, the pink wig being inspired by her?? are you kidding me?? :hairflip: Miley was definitely asking for it though.. :sippinga:

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

Her new single is trash and she is as usual trying to bring herself to the front by feuding aand being "edgy".

Lol at her using a pink wig as a pint of someone copying her. The more she's flopping the more embarassing she gets

I also cringed at that line in the Miley song when i listened to it. Like what was the point of that? :cackling:

• 3 weeks later...