Trailer Trashney appreciation...

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

The phrase 'trailer trash' is offensive.  Redneck-ney would be a better choice.

I agree though. It is endearing how Britney has always been homely.

lol I dont care. She literally looks like the definition of Trailer Trash in some of these. :janet:

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol I dont care. She literally looks like the definition of Trailer Trash in some of these. :janet:

It doesn't look trashy to me. Its not really even redneck. Most of those outfits look like a normal  girl going shopping or to pick up some sodas from the store.lol

I loved how  normal Britney became from the time she started dating KFED to the time she was  hospitalized in 2008. :unbothered:.  Casual style wise, thats the Britney I've always been rooting for.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

It doesn't look trashy to me. Its not really even redneck. Most of those outfits look like a normal  girl going shopping or to pick up some sodas from the store.lol

I loved how  normal Britney became from the time she started dating KFED to the time she was  hospitalized in 2008. :unbothered:

jesus christ... wtf do you wear if that is normal shopping clothes for you?:watrusayin:

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

She never cared what anyone thought of her (up until just recently). That’s one of the things I’ve always loved about Britney. She was never afraid to just be herself. If she wanted to wear a tube top, a skirt and cowboy boots, then that’s what she did. I’m here for all of these looks... thank u, next! :brityawning:

• Like 6

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

trailer trashney is definitely a fave of mine.. there's the "picking up Starbucks in sweatpants on a lazy day" kind of trashy and then there's the "late 00s Kneedle" kind of trashy.. truly one of a kind.. :)

also, typically I don't care for petty bullsh*t like that but I'm glad to see people calling out slurs against white people too the same way they do for other races because we all know how much everyone loves sh*tting on white people these days.. :bedtime:

• Like 3

okay but like no joke, she taught me that it's okay to be who you are no matter what and I'm forever grateful for that. I will always love her for who she is because of everything she's done for me. She has always and will always be beautiful no matter what she looks like and no matter what she does because she is unapologetically herself and that is something that I aspire to be. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

She never cared what anyone thought of her (up until just recently). That’s one of the things I’ve always loved about Britney. She was never afraid to just be herself. If she wanted to wear a tube top, a skirt and cowboy boots, then that’s what she did. I’m here for all of these looks... thank u, next! :brityawning:

Well I'm not sure she cares now either.  Look at the clothes she wears most of the times in her IG posts or even when she's out with Sam.

Even people critiquing her personality in the recent IG clips forget that this isn't much different than what she's posted before, like this...

• Like 2