Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Favorite Colors Plot Twist Post

Blue is the color of sky and sea ?!!! It is often associated with depth and stability !!!! It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth and heaven. Blue is beneficial to mind body and spirit !!!!!! Baby blue has always been my favorite color but today it’s red !!!! This pic was taken on my way to Hawaii two years ago !!!!!

• Like 5
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of those sentences are quotes.  https://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html Blue: Interesting that she says that her favorite is red at the time:   

What a curious caption. 

Its the color of anger and passion, so yes. My mind went to, "today I'm angry."

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.

Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility, which is why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is a color found in many national flags.

Red brings text and images to the foreground. Use it as an accent color to stimulate people to make quick decisions; it is a perfect color for 'Buy Now' or 'Click Here' buttons on Internet banners and websites. In advertising, red is often used to evoke erotic feelings (red lips, red nails, red-light districts, 'Lady in Red', etc). Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights). This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.

Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love. 
Pink signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
Dark red is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
Brown suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
Reddish-brown is associated with harvest and fall.

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Not so subtle shade at the end.

Letting us know the picture was taken 2 years ago.

Also, Red is The Color for #B10 confirmed  :hibebe:

That’s cute how you edited your comment to steal my Red Is The Color reference right below you. Go off sis.  :weusay:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

That’s cute how you edited your comment to steal my Red Is The Color reference right below you. Go off sis.  :weusay:

I edited it right after I posted it, but okay work!:bop: