Am i the only one who loves 'Boys'

the song and music video!

the song gets so much hate for always being a part of her shows but i just love the song! i can agree the performances the past few years have been atrocious, there has been no justice for the song performance wise in so long.

i hope if she performs it again in the future there is proper choreo like she used to do!

I prefer the co-ed remix

what are your thoughts on 'Boys' do you like it or hate it?

• Like 7

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+

I love boys, it's such a fun song and had one of her best choreographies. I used to prefer the remix but now I love the original because of the build up to the two bridges near the end.

The music video is also one of my faves she looked amazing especially with that long ponytail :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Like 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+

Of course you aren’t the only one who loves it. 

Britney loves it, hence performing it every tour since she released it :demi:

But I do love it too. The looks in the music video are ******* flawless and so is the choreo from the original dance break. 

• Like 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

• Deactivated

I prefer the album version, but Britney killed it for me for performing it on every tour

• Like 1