Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

7 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

or so they made her say that in the video

But it’s obvious when she’s reading someone else’s words. She sounds sincere. She could say it normally if it was forced, don’t you think?

there are people in the comments saying she’s not ok lol. i swear they’re bunch of delusional people “imagining” things that aren’t there. There’s nothing unusual about this video.

Well this is weird. But isn't the third video of her in the pink dress old? I remember last year (or maybe even 2017 :orangu:) she posted another video in that outfit.

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

But it’s obvious when she’s reading someone else’s words. She sounds sincere. She could say it normally if it was forced, don’t you think?

there are people in the comments saying she’s not ok lol. i swear they’re bunch of delusional people “imagining” things that aren’t there. There’s nothing unusual about this video.

HER FACE AT THE END SAYS IT ALL :airpls:

But the work out video still is from last year.. anyway it’s confusing, we know her team control her social medias so much. But i’m glad to know that she knows things are happening and we are aware. She is surely giving us a message 

I'M BRITNEY'S B IT CH

7 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

so they do read exhale :ohi:

Hide contents

or they just saw some of the hundreds or thousands of comments under almost all her recent insta posts :divaney:

Just now, Isla. said:

Well this is weird. But isn't the third video of her in the pink dress old? I remember last year (or maybe even 2017 :orangu:) she posted another video in that outfit,

In the 2017 video she had curly hair while in this one she has kinda straight hair

3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

So does this mean Britney is on Exhale? Okay hi queen 

no people have been commenting on her IG.

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I’m surprised no one has mentioned how her hair is dyed way differently, it might just be lighting but it looks crazy different to me 

It just looks greasy.:slowdown: