New IG post! Brit admits she is the one posting on her IG

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is so shady and I’m living

Update : she reposted without the photo and also the first video is low quality   1) Omg, the return of 2017ney and her runway shows 2) Also the return of pandaney 3) Apple

THE SHADE OMG.. this is literally my exact reaction..

I'm so sadden by this whole situation it's clear that britney doesn't even truly understand what's happening to her and what the #freebritney movement was trying to accomplish.... but this is how she wants it and she just simply wants privacy........:nyheadache:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, marioh said:

I'm not saying she doesn't want privacy or cannot stand up for herself but... She never said those things on camera tho. This was in the caption that could have been written by anyone who has access to her social media accounts. Just saying. 

When she says something on camera yall saying that her team forces her to say it. She never wins. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

How can she say "i filmed this video yesterday"???

I mean... She is filming at that present moment lol, it doesnt make any sense.

Even if she knew she was going to post it the next day, it is not correct

She means the other videos of her “dancing”

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

however, i wonder... if she's posting her ig posts, WHO is deleting all the free britney comments??? that's definitely not her... :nynod:

I mean almost every picture she posts is edited... Are we to believe now she herself does all the editing? It is obvious to me she sends whatever she wants posted to the person responsible for her social media and that person from her team has the final say about what will be posted and what not. So yes, she technically does 'post her own videos' ... 

• Like 4
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Lmao, i'm living for this video. Yeah keep embarrassing yourselves guys, you're doing a good job at it, clearly. :hahaha:

I'm living for this video and I still want her freed from the cship.. if that's embarrassing, then so be it.. choose your own destiny, you're wrong.. ezgif-4-8b937559e5f8.gif

• Like 3

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎