I was bored... (Update 3.5!)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I am really good at procrastinating and not doing anything productive so instead of doing my homework I decidedly to draw Britney. I came up with some tour outfits and redrew modern versions

Hun quit your job and apply for Britney's costume designer 

I wish I could have given you a hundred thumbs up on this. 

2 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Sometimes I wonder why this fanbase even bothers stanning for Britney when the fans do 1000x better job than her team. :jj:

These costume designs are beautiful and I can see her immediately loving the make up since that's the iconic Brinny style :makeitrain:

That’s exactly why, it gets our creative juices flowing :britoverit:  Thank you though 

• Like 3

I’m procrastinating again so this time I teamed up with the talented designers at LarryXLou to bring you this amazing design full of swarovski crystals and the most luxurious brand of fishnets out, specifically for the acoustic brightest morning star performance that will close out the Domination tour 

SPOILER

3wNmvT4.jpg

• Like 6