[New Candids] Britney Driving to Starbucks in Los Angeles 5/8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen of driving alone (oh her bodyguard is behind like a damn ghost), queen of looking annoyed, queen of white cars .

She looks like she’s had enough of everything. I wonder why she no longer drives her other cars. She has a white Maseratti and Jaguar 

So manipulative...  Yes she made mistakes but at least she was allowed to and she paid the consequences for that. We're in 2019 and things are different. Apart from one thing of course - she's still i

What the hell was this about? She was photographed driving alone in a parking lot. If you going to stage a photo op, do it properly.

Seeing as she looks straight into the camera in the first photo, she was aware of the paparazzi presence. I wonder if she purposely rested her head on her security's shoulder. Then again, she also looks tired...

Laying low: After fetching her beverage, the I'm A Slave 4 U singer tried to make a low-key getaway by laying her head down towards her bodyguard's lay low

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

What the hell was this about? She was photographed driving alone in a parking lot. If you going to stage a photo op, do it properly.

Seeing as she looks straight into the camera in the first photo, she was aware of the paparazzi presence. I wonder if she purposely rested her head on her security's shoulder. Then again, she also looks tired...

Laying low: After fetching her beverage, the I'm A Slave 4 U singer tried to make a low-key getaway by laying her head down towards her bodyguard's lay low

I think she is picking something up from the floor. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Get a life

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

wait, is this the first time she has been driving alone in years? or?

edit: sorry I just spotted that she is not alone lol.

She's never been driving alone since the c-ship is in place.

3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I knew this was a setup. It's clear her bodyguard drove her to Starbucks and then she got in the driving seat and parked. She looks so sad and worried, like she is aware of everything and she is just done.

• Like 2