Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[NEW CANDIDS] Britney grabbing an ice cream in Santa Monica

3 hours ago, rik said:

one minute it's her dad's health, the next minute she is fine and will be back, the minute after that they claim she was in there because she was going to die, the next minute she's out getting froyo

what is going on

Cant wait for next week episode....:gloss:

her face expression looks like she worried or something. I feel this is staged and she doest want this.

Honestly I'm pretty sure within the next 5 minutes they might drop b10.:jj:

Their desperation has reached the top. It must feel awful to know that they cannot manipulate us too.

Why are y’all saying she looks fat when you can’t even see her shape? Lol

Her face still looks thin to me, she just isn’t wearing black eyeshadow :mj:

20 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Honestly I'm pretty sure within the next 5 minutes they might drop b10.:jj:

Their desperation has reached the top. It must feel awful to know that they cannot manipulate us too.

I can see already the lead single being released in June just to keep the interest fresh.Their hungry *** would market this single as a comeback once again .. :joanne:

🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

What a stark difference, she looks nothing like used to in 2016/2018, I mean her weight and facial features, and how the hell did she undo all the plastic surgeries? 

Is this a clone from the Femme Fatale era?? :omg:

1 hour ago, .: lucky :. said:

How's this for actual facts; her team basically corroborated everything that "some loser on the internet" said. Her team couldn't even keep their own story straight, changing it how many times.. and you're right, the only reason we're seeing her now is because her "stupid fans" called them out on her disappearance. If it wasn't for her "stupid fans" she may very well still be in a mental facility and the gp wouldn't know about the conservatorship she's under.

Can we just bookmark this in our lives pleasse:bparty:

She looks like shes put on some weight and I dont like it. Waste of the work shes put herself through for PoM. She looks like FFney now. That doesnt look like the Britney weve seen in the video shes posted today tho :mhm:

Whatever I just hope she is doing ok, if only u guys could have stopped with conspracies :mhm:

Clearly staged but at this point idc. Hope she’s really doing well. 

I think she still looks kinda absent. Plus you can't even see her eyes for most of the time because of the sunglasses.

Who's the girl making noises with her hoofs btw? :mcorangu:

Anyways. 2016ney is officially long gone.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Why are y’all saying she looks fat when you can’t even see her shape? Lol

Her face still looks thin to me, she just isn’t wearing black eyeshadow :mj:

No her face and body is a bit plumper, its definitely from the meds (FFney again) but it’s a good thing as she got her baby fat back on her cheeks that made her face look more youthful. She was way too thin last year. I don’t think people are saying it in a negative way, in fact most are saying she looks better this way. 

39 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

She looks like shes put on some weight and I dont like it. Waste of the work shes put herself through for PoM. She looks like FFney now. That doesnt look like the Britney weve seen in the video shes posted today tho :mhm:

Whatever I just hope she is doing ok, if only u guys could have stopped with conspracies :mhm:

I agree and disagree, I like that her face is fuller as she looks younger with a plump face (I don’t like bloated like in the early FF era ) but this is a good balance, she looks kinda like Jayden in a way. Her body needs to be toned but she still looks good, even if she performed like that it would be okay, just needs flattering outfits. I just hated how her face looked sunken during the POM tour like she dieted like crazy and  was just too toned.

1 hour ago, HoneyBee said:

What a stark difference, she looks nothing like used to in 2016/2018, I mean her weight and facial features, and how the hell did she undo all the plastic surgeries? 

Is this a clone from the Femme Fatale era?? :omg:

my thoughts exactly

In all these candids she doesn't even look similar to the video that she posted yesterday saying 'she was fine', in the video her face looks WAY thinner, which makes me think the video must have been filmed weeks ago. Also, in the video she talks very generally, she's not as specific as 'she' is in the written message, so they could perfectly have asked her to film the video back in January before entering the facility and keep it if somehow they foresaw future leaks or problems. as it has happened actually.. maybe I'm reaching.. but I'm not buying any of it.

27 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

my thoughts exactly

In all these candids she doesn't even look similar to the video that she posted yesterday saying 'she was fine', in the video her face looks WAY thinner, which makes me think the video must have been filmed weeks ago. Also, in the video she talks very generally, she's not as specific as 'she' is in the written message, so they could perfectly have asked her to film the video back in January before entering the facility and keep it if somehow they foresaw future leaks or problems. as it has happened actually.. maybe I'm reaching.. but I'm not buying any of it.

I’m sure they filmed that right after her hiatus to further sell the hiatus but thought the message written was suffice enough until the podcast called out its fakeness cuz now they are including actual emoticons now. God team b are sooo desperate now. I kinda like that they are stressing now, they thought they were so slick now everything is about to be revealed. It’s about damn time.

They really think that we are stupid! 

Come on guys! The workout and personal Message video are f**king old! 

They are really dumb, unrespectfull and her team is a bunch full of liars!