Britney Spears lands movie deal with Sony to bring 'Once Upon a One More Time' to big screen.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We see you larry and Lou. Stop distracting us

How can a mentally ill, allegedly acting like a “2 year old”, on the brink of death, prescription drug abusing person executive produce ANYTHING? ”Doesn’t make sense does it?”

38 minutes ago, justphil said:

How can a mentally ill, allegedly acting like a “2 year old”, on the brink of death, prescription drug abusing person executive produce ANYTHING?

”Doesn’t make sense does it?”

Exactly, I’m so lost at how she’s getting a movie deal as of right now. Why put this out right now like how bout when she’s doing better because I’m sure the project is not happening right away. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I know this is sloppy damage control

Omg Cappy, did you finally see the light? :o

are you with us now? and when I mean us, I mean the troops 

britney_will_grace-3.gif

• Like 3

Guys we need to boycott these mofos.. not buy  any other perfume, not buy any other ticket of a movie/play.. not even reproducing anything in spotify or youtube until we are sure she is okay.. and they are not abusing of her situation...! :decisions:

Those imges of her leaving the mental health center really broke my heart... poor girl...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, justphil said:

How can a mentally ill, allegedly acting like a “2 year old”, on the brink of death, prescription drug abusing person executive produce ANYTHING?

”Doesn’t make sense does it?”

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania ozzy osbourne gif

• Like 1
  • Exhale+

Are you ******* kidding me?? Brit’s going through serious mental health issues and her team is more focused on where their next not earned dollar is coming from? A damn musical/movie, really?? And half of you are excited to see it and think this is what her legacy needs??? I’m honestly at a loss for words. What happened to #FreeBritney? I don’t care if I ever get another piece of work from Britney again as long as that means she’s living a healthy and happy life. It’s sad that her team, family, and some of her fans can’t say the same. :(

• Like 5

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋