I Edited the "MM" Music Video to Make More Sense. (DELETED FROM VIMEO)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM. What will you find? A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version

THANKS!!    Edit: I watched the video 2 times in a row and you did a very good job mixing the three versions (and the Private Show commercial, I notice ) so much better than the American Drea

I'm in love with this!  You took everything that's good from every video and turned it into the best version out there! Good job. The official version is cringeworthy and just... bad. Th

Could you pm me a link too please? I saw the edit when it was first posted and it was great. Except the lipsyncing in the pool scenes but that's nothing you could fix; I have no idea what she thought she was singing there. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Trace said:

Could you pm me a link too please? I saw the edit when it was first posted and it was great. Except the lipsyncing in the pool scenes but that's nothing you could fix; I have no idea what she thought she was singing there. 

Yeah, i'm not sure what she was singing either, i have to admit that i put the scene like a second earlier than i should, so it's even more evident haha, but it's a small detail. :tehe:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Trace said:

David never played the track during shooting so that it wouldn't leaks. that's why she's lipping like that.