I Edited the "MM" Music Video to Make More Sense. (DELETED FROM VIMEO)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM. What will you find? A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version

THANKS!!    Edit: I watched the video 2 times in a row and you did a very good job mixing the three versions (and the Private Show commercial, I notice ) so much better than the American Drea

I'm in love with this!  You took everything that's good from every video and turned it into the best version out there! Good job. The official version is cringeworthy and just... bad. Th

On 4/17/2019 at 7:19 AM, Luminous said:

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM.

What will you find?
A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version a little more meaning. It’s basically a music video that shows how it was shot, that's the plot. :mj:

What won’t you find?
- G-Eazy, since in both the official and the original versions, his appearances make no sense, don't fit very well. 
- The scenes inside the house were removed, except those inside the cage (because i like them).

These scenes that I have not included, could (in my imagination) be used for another "single" as if it were a continuation of MM, after she left the recording studio along with one of her dancers; and this is where the second video would start. In this way, such scenes could be given greater meaning. (Maybe "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?").

For obvious reasons, I will not post the video on my YouTube channel, otherwise I will upload it to VIMEO. I don’t know how long it’ll stay online, but it’s worth a shot. :badthoughts:

I am also not allowed to give you the direct link of the video, so I will only give you the link of my VIMEO profile, so you can find it more easily: https://vimeo.com/luminousproductions

Hurry, watch the video before it gets deleted and then come back here to give me a comment on it. :janet:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Well my video is officially deleted from my Vimeo so, i will PM it to those who asked me for it!.

I want it?

On 4/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, Luminous said:

Some of you requested me to do this, so I made this "definitive" version of MM.

What will you find?
A video combining the 3 different versions of MM in order to give the recent filtered version a little more meaning. It’s basically a music video that shows how it was shot, that's the plot. :mj:

What won’t you find?
- G-Eazy, since in both the official and the original versions, his appearances make no sense, don't fit very well. 
- The scenes inside the house were removed, except those inside the cage (because i like them).

These scenes that I have not included, could (in my imagination) be used for another "single" as if it were a continuation of MM, after she left the recording studio along with one of her dancers; and this is where the second video would start. In this way, such scenes could be given greater meaning. (Maybe "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?").

For obvious reasons, I will not post the video on my YouTube channel, otherwise I will upload it to VIMEO. I don’t know how long it’ll stay online, but it’s worth a shot. :badthoughts:

I am also not allowed to give you the direct link of the video, so I will only give you the link of my VIMEO profile, so you can find it more easily: https://vimeo.com/luminousproductions

Hurry, watch the video before it gets deleted and then come back here to give me a comment on it. :janet:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Well my video is officially deleted from my Vimeo so, i will PM it to those who asked me for it!.

I WANNA SEE IT!!! ???

22 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

what does pm mean i want to see it

what does that mean

21 hours ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

PLEASE SOMEONE PM ME

6 hours ago, JustLoveMe<3 said:

I want it?

8 hours ago, Filippo said:

Can you PM me as well? Thank you! :)

I can't private message you guys, you may have disabled that option in your account settings. :calculating: