#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I actually think the companies Jamie and Wallet created are actually our biggest fish to catch here, more than Ingham or judges.

They're really weird. And they can open a pandora box in case Britney's fortune has been truly mismanaged.

Yes! I am angry with this situation, but It angers me more than any journalist or any newspapers/major music magazine not question anything during 11 years.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Well she didn't change that much.

Lighter makeup makes a huge difference on Britney...

Edit: wtf :orangu:

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I actually think the companies Jamie and Wallet created are actually our biggest fish to catch here, more than Ingham or judges.

They're really weird. And they can open a pandora box in case Britney's fortune has been truly mismanaged.

Just not sure on what critical step we can take next.

Since the 1st motivation for this c-ship to be in place seems to be the money , yes it is really worth to take a look at them and see what we can find . Those companies link in a way or another 3/4 that have "power" over Britney . James, Andrew (ex co-conservator) and Lou

Only Larry does not appear in what seems like a shady schemes .

When you look for them on the net , most of them appears like ghost companies, there's nothing but adress and offices . They create Atara Tours for the POM residency , the company remains active , it's been updated this year, so they could have easily used it for DOMINATION and maybe they did, but the 12th January 2018 a new company is created by James Spears in Nevada called Bellatouri Tours Inc .

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Thelionheart263 said:

Lou & co's recipe to make money out of Britney and contrast homosexuality so far:

Step 1: Lock Britney in a c-ship and rig the court-system so She cant escape it
Step 2: Keep Britney assertive and cooperative by threatening to take away her children 
Step 3: Cash-out the gays by selling them products that use the 'Britney brand' but require little inputs from Britney: dozens of perfumes, Myah Marie's albums, hundreds of shows in which Britney doesn't sing/talk but mechanically repeats an armography routine. The logic behind this is that it's easier to keep Britney quiet when there's little involvement.
Step 4: Take productivity bonuses, fees, and raise their wages with the cash made (look at c-ship documents).
Cross-selling option: use Britney social media accounts to promote Lou/Larry's businesses and have A-list celebrities on their pay-check (Miley, J-Lo, Meghan...)
Step 5: Use gays' money to finance anti-gay churches.

Repeat it for 12 years and intimidate who tries to expose the system (Jordan knows something about it). 

Personally, I want her team to hear it loud and clear: I wont buy anything again until c-ship ends and Loucifer resigns, because buying Vegas tickets and merchandise = finance organisations that campaign against gay families - gay marriage. Loucifer & husband  were probably laughing hard when planning all this: She had us paying to sabotage ourselves.

(Usually I just read the forum but today I felt the need to register and give my 2 cents on the matter). 

Amen sister! 

I'm with you, untill Britney gets out of the cship I won't support anything that will give profit to that **** Lou Taylor. 

If Britney releases anything while on cship, sorry, I'm a stan since I was a kid and I want so bad to see Britney success, but I won't support this snakes on her team, as so, I just hope if there is any material coming up released during cship, I just hope if flops hard, very, very hard. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Yes! I am angry with this situation, but It angers me more than any journalist or any newspapers/major music magazine not question anything during 11 years.

What about also send all the informations we compiled to major journalist and newspapers to invite them to take a look these ? i mean they surely have more infos and ressources than us, but just seeing that might make them want to dig deeper and see if there's any dirt 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what if will.i.am had a really great vision for BJ, and her team scrapped it and made him to take the fall for it? :disappointed:

I wondered this too.. she was supposed to be working with hit boy , wiz khalifa, Danja, etc. it was supposed to be a hip hop influenced album.. then something shifted

• Like 1