#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

can relate.. took me 2 hours to read the 50 pages that I had missed due to actually allowing myself a good night's sleep for a change.. I gotta study now and I have uni tomorrow so when I come back I already know I'm gonna have to catch up with a 100 new pages.. already dreading it.. :smokney:

Lol sis I can relate cause I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I've now missed so much because I haven't been able to check the two threads today and yesterday! I think it's just best to ask for an update from someone in the thread. That way someone can reply summing up the main info you missed :) 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

To be honest, I'd just advise you to skip right to the most recent page so you stay up-to-date and ask whenever you come across something you don't know about. Then, when you have free time and when not much is happening on this thread (for the second part, that is, never :jj:), you can use that time to catch up with some things.

Also, good luck with studying! :kiss:

We should work shifts I think. So when the next shif comes, we inform them and we go on with our lives :jj:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I work out all the time. Shoulders are a *****. Nobody smiles when they work out unless you have a trainer telling you to and that only last for a second. 

You guys are unbelievable. 

Good for you Britney! Working out is the best secret for managing stress.

so true.i dont smile while working out.how can we expect her to be her best always.
she look exactly like ice cream photo.thicker in some places but toned overall.she looks best body wise,
but her eyes says she is in bad place.
I think its some gym in her REHAB center.Its not her home definitely.wonder who filmed it or if mobiles are allowed in such facilities?

10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wikileaks founder was like arrested or something in like the Ecuadorian embassy in London no? Wikileaks is problematic I think? idk. 

Maybe we should try to contact Anonymous where have they been since 2016?

They are problematic because they stand for the truth. So do we. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

To be honest, I'd just advise you to skip right to the most recent page so you stay up-to-date and ask whenever you come across something you don't know about. Then, when you have free time and when not much is happening on this thread (for the second part, that is, never :jj:), you can use that time to catch up with some things.

Also, good luck with studying! :kiss:

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Lol sis I can relate cause I work Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I've now missed so much because I haven't been able to check the two threads today and yesterday! I think it's just best to ask for an update for someone in the thread. That way someone can reply summing up the main info you missed :) 

yeah, I'm definitely planning on doing that because lbr 70% of the stuff being said here is just memes and thirsting over other members anyway (which I'm definitely responsible for too).. :)

• Like 4