#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

No, they can’t. Especially when so many people spent so much money on her. It’s not right. We knew she wasn’t ok. I repeat: we could have said so many things to make understand the situation. No, they don’t care. Make it worse for Britney? Oh shut up. Now let’s all wait for Robotney to come back pleasing us with arm dancing! You should be happy about it, right?

You're the one making it worse for Britney by bothering her when she's trying to take a break. She's been harassed into making a statement for you people, and she said all is well and to respect her privacy. Why can't you do that?

• Like 2

Yall happy now? She says this **** makes it all worse. Like why the hell would you make death threads to her family?? You really think this will make her feel better? Yall don't know nothing about her whole situation, you just know the rumours. You say everything is staged, well maybe its reality?? 

Stop making everything worse for her and giver her some damn privacy. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

DAMAGE CONTROL. He’s a part of this too. It’s a small part obviously, but he is most definitely in on this. I was never a fan of him... I always thought he had other motives. This whole thing has just solidified it more for me. The staged paparazzi walk, the perfectly timed IG posts, come on. Sorry if you like Sam, but I don’t. 

He had no choice :whatitellu:

2 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

What did I accuse you of?
And it's fitting you keep using Paris gifs in your replies - she does love Trump after all

That’s the 2nd time you’ve just randomly inserted Trump into this for whatever bizarre reasoning that goes on in your head. I got it the first time — you’re not a fan. K. You sound like a very angry person and this is where our conversation ends because clearly you don’t want to have one. 

2 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

That’s the 2nd time you’ve just randomly inserted Trump into this for whatever bizarre reasoning that goes on in your head. I got it the first time — you’re not a fan. K. You sound like a very angry person and this is where our conversation ends because clearly you don’t want to have one. 

Ban his a$$ jordy please @breatheheavy :bedtime: i mean Cheesebrits

• Like 1
1 minute ago, COCKy™ said:

Ok. Look after yourself and try not to get wrapped up in too many conspiracy theories. I only asked you what I accused you of because you said I was making accusations. Bye

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

DAMAGE CONTROL. He’s a part of this too. It’s a small part obviously, but he is most definitely in on this. I was never a fan of him... I always thought he had other motives. This whole thing has just solidified it more for me. Sorry if you like Sam, but I don’t. 

He was in fifth harmony’s work video. He’s definitely one of Larry’s goons. He’s basically the Hans from frozen lol

QuickDistantFurseal-size_restricted.gif

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

You're the one making it worse for Britney by bothering her when she's trying to take a break. She's been harassed into making a statement for you people, and she said all is well and to respect her privacy. Why can't you do that?

She said one time she wanted to remain virgin until marriage. Yeah. I respect her desire to have a private life. I just can’t stand all the lies they keep telling us. We reached a point where they would deny she shaved her head...”no it wasn’t her, it was her future ttwe double body. We need privacyyyy!1!1!1!’”. Good for you if u have enough money to spend on her when she clearly doesn’t give a **** about her fans. That’s all.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

Ok. Look after yourself and try not to get wrapped up in too many conspiracy theories. I only asked you what I accused you of because you said I was making accusations. Bye

You don’t read your own posts?  Now it makes sense. You wrote that I am deciphering her Instagram posts, attacking her family, and disrepectong her privacy. All of which you made up. 

11 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

No, they can’t. Especially when so many people spent so much money on her. It’s not right. We knew she wasn’t ok. I repeat: they could have said so many things to make understand the situation. No, they don’t care. Make it worse for Britney? Oh shut up. Now let’s all wait for Robotney to come back pleasing us with arm dancing! You should be happy about it, right?

Britney nor her team owes us an explanation and it isn’t Britney / Team Britney’s responsibility to do so. If you’re so desperate to know the said details, as told by Britney, of her personal life, then you’re a fan for the absolute wrong reasons. Nobody pointed a gun to her fans since 08 and asked for them to attend her tours/residencies and buy into Britney, the brand and product. At one point, Britney’s schtick was starting to get old and the demand began to slowly decay but my point stands that she doesn’t owe us an explanation. Even if Britney’s c-ship suddenly gets lifted, she doesn’t owe us anything because it isn’t our f**king business. That would solely be up to her discretion because keep in mind, the last few times she opened up to the world so candidly, she became an object of ridicule. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

Britney nor her team owes us an explanation and it isn’t Britney / Team Britney’s responsibility to do so. If you’re so desperate to know the said details, as told by Britney, of her personal life, then you’re a fan for the absolute wrong reasons. Nobody pointed a gun to her fans since 08 and asked for them to attend her tours/residencies and buy into Britney, the brand and product. At one point, Britney’s schtick was starting to get old and the demand began to slowly decay but my point stands that she doesn’t owe us an explanation. Even if Britney’s c-ship suddenly gets lifted, she doesn’t owe us anything because it isn’t our f**king business.

We only want an independent investigation. We don’t want any explanations, and certainly not from them. Is that so wrong?

• Like 6

What's not clicking y'all.

Britney has been deemed mentally unfit to take care of herself which is why she's under the conservatorship. If you suspect a child is being abused by their parent, do you just listen to that kid when you get a sketchy video telling you to "respect their privacy"? I would hope not. Britney is in the same exact situation as a child would be. She could've easily been forced and if she's as mentally unfit as they say she is, why would we take her word for it? Lol.

I'm sorry but I just don't know what kind of mysterious mental illness Britney has that she needs her human rights deprived from her yet it doesn't affect her ability to work or be forced into years and years of awkward Meet & Greets. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, COCKy™ said:

We only want an independent investigation. We don’t want any explanations, and certainly not from them. Is that so wrong?

I’m addressing what the user wanted and that was a said explanation by Britney and/or her team. He made no mention of an independent investigation. Capeesh?

2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Britney nor her team owes us an explanation and it isn’t Britney / Team Britney’s responsibility to do so. If you’re so desperate to know the said details, as told by Britney, of her personal life, then you’re a fan for the absolute wrong reasons. Nobody pointed a gun to her fans since 08 and asked for them to attend her tours/residencies and buy into Britney, the brand and product. At one point, Britney’s schtick was starting to get old and the demand began to slowly decay but my point stands that she doesn’t owe us an explanation. Even if Britney’s c-ship suddenly gets lifted, she doesn’t owe us anything because it isn’t our f**king business. That would solely be up to her discretion because keep in mind, the last few times she opened up to the world so candidly, she became an object of ridicule. 

So all of a sudden their lies are ok? How quickly you all changed your mind. I see now why her terrible concerts are still sold out today, despite her not giving a **** ?

1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

I’m addressing what the user wanted and that was a said explanation by Britney and/or her team. He made no mention of an independent investigation. Capeesh?

I couldn’t care less about an independent investigation (she’s under a conservatorship for a reason). Just tired of their lies. 

8 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

You don’t read your own posts?  Now it makes sense. You wrote that I am deciphering her Instagram posts, attacking her family, and disrepectong her privacy. All of which you made up. 

I called you out on saying this a civil rights violation. You have to realise that you don't have factual evidence of a violation, just some conspiracy theory from a low circulating podcast. You don't actually know Britney, not one of us does. Just because you're a fan doesn't give you some sort of right to march over to the CA court and demand an investigation. The entitlement of a lot of people on here is just astounding 

• Like 1