#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at least now we know we're capable of making them listen to us, maybe we can finally ask them to leak something else, or to release another single or whatever lol if they really want us to keep quiet and forget about the cship, they would have to really deliver a good era, where she looks happy and invested and where we get more than two singles, but that isn't happening, so I think we're just not gonna let them forget about this even if the media does

Im not supporting whatever she does from now on if she still on that cship... Id rather her just be free and retire if she wants to

• Like 6
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, land said:

On a side note I'm still shocked to know that those emails leaked earlier are somehow real. I really thought someone had made that up and it all just seemed like an obscure reddit post but now we know that if her people are to be believed they are real only not written by Britney herself but Lutfi when he was in control (which makes me think they're real AND written by Britney). "if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks" does sound a lot like Blackout era Britney *****. Her team is very lame in damage control, whenever they try to fix something they end up spilling some beans :drown:

They're baby boomers :raven:

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

Every spin, every stream, every view is money for her dad. Her DAD. HER MUTHAf**kIN DAD, NOT Britney.

Is her dad an iconic popstar? Nope. But keep trying to shut me down with gifs you didn't create.

Youre overdramatizing, as per usual. Censoring Britney’s past artistry and work is something I (and many others) will never abide by so I don’t give a **** what you think or say but do you. It’s one thing to not support her RECENT or CURRENT business affairs that she probably has no say in, as I never really bought into that from the get-go, but it’s another to want to erase her hard-earned legacy. Eat a ****.:begone:

1 minute ago, Blackout93 said:

Besides people being curious about her future “comeback”, how many fans will still follow her, like buying cds and tickets? Because they clearly think we're a bunch of idiots. And that’s not right. I gave up a long time ago (i can find anything I want on YouTube and don’t have to spend money anymore on her and team). 

It is clear that her brand is no longer “successful” as one time was. I mean, her past two albums debuted in top 5, and Domination had a lot of trouble on ticket sales, so we are not the only ones who knows about this situation. I just wanna give her the privacy and respect that her closest are asking by not consuming anything involving her name anymore. Hoping the best for her according to her wishes! 

• Like 1
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Youre overdramatizing, as per usual. Censoring Britney’s past artistry and work is something I will never abide by so I don’t give a **** what you think or say but do you. It’s one thing to not support her RECENT or current business affairs that she probably has no say in, as I never really bought into from the get-go, but it’s another to want to erase her hard-earned legacy. Eat a ****. :begone:

Keep supporting her conservatorship, Becky. You can you see your cognitive dissonance out the door now. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, land said:

On a side note I'm still shocked to know that those emails leaked earlier are somehow real. I really thought someone had made that up and it all just seemed like an obscure reddit post but now we know that if her people are to be believed they are real only not written by Britney herself but Lutfi when he was in control (which makes me think they're real AND written by Britney). "if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks" does sound a lot like Blackout era Britney *****. Her team is very lame in damage control, whenever they try to fix something they end up spilling some beans :drown:

Also Sam didn't come up with the concept of the piece of me music video. Likeee :icant:

• Like 4

Don't you all remember 2011 when Britney, everytime we saw her, looked totally stoned?

Now we've got all the stories about her team, which is the evil, forcing her to run a career. And giving her special meds...

britney-spears-performs-on-jimmy-kimmel-

Most of the time she looked like this. Tired, I guess and completely without energy. The sparkle than even Circusney had in her eye, has gone. This clearly looks like a person who's taken too much meds. 

1278073618britney_breakdown1.jpg

1f6a60816813d1f6cd268aa99e37fc1d.jpg

In 2010, according to those pics, fans and their observations, she's had a mini breakdown, freaking out on the street. Wasn't that an emergency calling? After the Circus era, the Britney brand got really wild, we've got tons of new perfumes and many money-making tricks that weren't even announced by Britney herself(!)

Poor Britney. She couldn't have a life after the Circus era, I guess she tried to, but her father wanted her to make money. Therefore the meds, they gave it to her to keep her obedient... f**king unfair. #freeBritney

• Like 7
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

Im not supporting whatever she does from now on if she still on that cship... Id rather her just be free and retire if she wants to

That's easier to say than do. I'm addicted to Britney and if they announce new dates I'll probably go :woopsie: I was supposed to see her in February :crying1:

And I know buying more stuff means more money for them, but if they're not freeing her anytime soon, I think it's better that she keeps performing regularly, so at least she can go out and see the world, and we can see her too, rather than what's been going on this year that she's spent her days God knows where.

If we don't see her, they can do whatever they want with her, but if we do, we'll notice right away if FFney 2.0 appears onstage or M&G's

If we used to be so picky and complained about the most trivial things about her career, now we won't let any suspicious detail slip without making a big deal about it. There really needs to be a change from now on

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean