Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream With In a dream

• sjadeupdate

• PokemonSpears

• Meaner03

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Specified in Sam Lutfi's messages to save Lou M Taylor's ***.What obvious!I am super proud of her ..she is a brave woman and I pray that she will come out safe from this!

This she does for the people she loves the most, her children!.

Another very important thing and that Lou M Taylor are discovered  themselves .Nobody but nobody has treat ended them with death..have threatened  to take them to jail.

This is so stupid but it just hit me but isn't she supposedly still at the mental health facility as of right now? Like sure we've been known her team handles her social media since pretty much the beggining so how is she posting a video let alone writing a caption from a first person perspective as if she just wrote it. Guys this is literally confirmation that she didn't either posted this herself nor she wrote that caption

• Dislike 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Nels64 said:

It's also sooo weird that they called out the Sam Lutfi emails directly when they haven't really been covered by the media and have really just been a thing fans have talked about amongst ourselves...

I think they really are freaking out.....

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Britney didn't write that captain it's so obvious 

I agree since when all of a sudden is she prohibited to talk about Sam publicly?

Britney didn't even thank anyone for their concerns, nor did she mention any kind of gratitude to the Free Britney movement.

Jamie has her where he wants her and that's medicated under his spell and Vegas her we go again.

Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

THE THING IS it was so vague they could of just said 'oh britney your fans miss you make a message' and she loooks different.. shes got makeup on.. the other day when she was seen there was no makeup? maybe this is old idk?

Right?! I firmly believe that Britney herself doesn't know what's going on. There's a huge gap between what's on the video and the caption.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

its so good to see her and hear from her but its also so depressing because this is obviously written out for her :nydisgust:

But this is what we warned everyone about. Theyre gonna try to act like everything is fine when it clearly isnt. Also if shes in a mental facility rn how did she post this video :gerlwat:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3
  • Deactivated
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

THE THING IS it was so vague they could of just said 'oh britney your fans miss you make a message' and she loooks different.. shes got makeup on.. the other day when she was seen there was no makeup? maybe this is old idk?

I believe her post as much as I believed her in 2017 when she said that she didn't get enough credit for dancing and singing live

1 minute ago, December02 said:

So if people still want her out of a conservatorship, just wait until she’s out and then start it up again. Then they won’t be able to spin it the same way. 

When she's out and doing stuff again, the fans will forget everything and go back to the usual routine of commenting on her messy hair on candids or bashing her dancing on another iteration of POM. That's how it will be. :whatitellu:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This is literally what her team wanted all along. Britney speaks, fans stop asking questions, and manipulation and extortion continues. The question is, how do we continue from here?

AMEN!

2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

We know they censor everything for her. She did not write that. For all she knows she is as filming a quick message for her fans letting them know she’s ok. 

If if you believe the IG post - you are acknowledging she is a competent woman capable of making her own decisions and asserting her own opinions.  She shouldn’t be in a freaking conservatorship!  

I said from weeks ago I would not believe any statement or little IG video of her saying she is ok. I want an in person interview with her and Gayle King, where it is raw, open and real. I want Gayle to confirm there were no submitted questions and her handlers are not in the room with them. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

A sigh of relief from what?

The inevitable Vegas announcement as Larry allegedly said in a meeting it will help ticket sales for the new announcement?

That Britney is almost 40 and a puppet being controlled and they want us to stop cause we're on to something.

We need to keep the movement going, don't support **** under the C Ship.

Hense why I said a little one :bedtime:

• Exhale+

WHAT THE

how did she look so like old brit yesterday

that f**king black eye shadow DOES all the aging

this looks like it was filmed in 2017

i also thought she was done with the lip fillers

guess not :imok:

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2