#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Christina's tour last year did well and so are her sales for her residency and tour this year :smokney2:

And even if that wasnt the case, Christina has nothing to do with that sad little protest.

You are saying she did fine with that “tour” and everything but I remember you always bein very negative about Britney’s career when only her show in Israel probably sold out Christina’s whole tour and residency. Oh by the way not hating on Christina she is fine.. You on the other hand... :divaney:

• Like 5
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Just now, avaaa said:

You are saying she did fine with that “tour” and everything but I remember you always bein very negative about Britney’s career when only her show in Israel probably sold out Christina’s whole tour and residency. Oh by the way not hating on Christina she is fine.. You on the other hand... :divaney:

I was talking about numbers not quality.

8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sure Larry, you'd like that wouldn't you? :lessons: GTFO

Look sorry if it came off in a hostile way, idk I was a supporter of the situation but many of you have said you'd be content when you know she's fine, her own boyfriend just confirmed this. Yes it's strange she's still under the limitations of a conservatorship at 37 and I agreed with that at one point. However y'all have to remember she is bipolar (most certainly bipolar 1 imo) and manic episodes often lead to devastating and regrettable spending sprees.

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Don’t want to sound racist, but he’s black (so am I) and we are loyal people to who we loved not saying other races are not, but we make sure our family is straight & we tell you what you need to hear not what is going to make you happy! I think that’s why Beyonce never had a big breakdown or nothing like that black families don’t play, we don’t care how famous you are 

I think that’s what happened, he probably saw she was burnt out and tried to intervene personally and try to tell Larry that she needs to take it easy but Larry wouldn’t have it because time and time again Larry keeps repeating his mistakes, work her to death, she lashes out and he makes her go on a long break then gets her back to working again with a grueling schedule, like that’s not healthy. I think Johnny saw that because the fact he looked sad when he described her as a sweetheart and a super hard worker, he knew. Not to mention he said that it was a mistake that they made her do circus and that it should have been about taking care of herself. 

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators

This was actually a very balanced video where they actually gave the Gram Girls an opportunity to speak out about the issue (conservatorship being used against Britney, her not having basic freedoms but able to tour the world multiple times, etc) while not making any biased statements.

• Like 1

#FreeBritney

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team could have just given a statement of truth but they chose not to.

Now they keep giving out lies that didn't need to happen.  They didn't have to call the paparazzi to take pics but they want to insult the public intelligence.

They been failing so far at their sloppy damage control

Yes!  Preach, Cappy!

• Like 1

I completely believe Britney is on the receiving end of conservatorship abuse, and doesn’t need to be controlled but I don’t believe Jamie Lynn is to be blamed at all. I believe she knows the truth but is powerless she loves her sister. We can #freebritney without demonizing the person Britney loves more than anyone else in the world besides her children 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shane Dawson follows Sam Lutfi but I'm pretty sure he didn't yesterday.. wow, that's interesting.. could he be investigating and collecting receipts?? :snooptoya:

edit: yes, Sam is the 2nd to last person he followed meaning it must have happened last night or today

EDIT #2: AND SAM FOLLOWED HIM BACK, could they be DMing?? :britdrown:

Your profile pic...

tenor.gif?itemid=11539012

• Like 8
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was talking about numbers not quality.

lmao britneys pom show in asia slays

have xtina in an even worse production screaming her damaged voice into a mic

and now ur gonna say she sings live

but all she does is flop around on stage so what else would she do

oh and happy bday>liberation tour

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

your smiles everything. :watrusayin:

what :watrusayin:

14 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

Sam is a total opportunist and a total tool, but him aside, I do think the fan base has done more harm than good this week. Those photos of Britney circulating walking out of the hotel looking very dishevelled and unhappy wouldn't have made their rounds if team B didn't feel the need to stage that paparazzi as a result of the Britney Gram post. She was successfully hidden from the media for 3 months before that. They could've kept her hidden 1 more day.

yes, because staging up the whole paparazzi thing to be reoported by no other than TMZ was easier and cheaper than just release an official statement via Larry or Jamie Spears, or even just a small clip from Britney telling us to shut up

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Shane Dawson follows Sam Lutfi but I'm pretty sure he didn't yesterday.. wow, that's interesting.. could he be investigating and collecting receipts?? :snooptoya:

edit: yes, Sam is the 2nd to last person he followed meaning it must have happened last night or today

EDIT #2: AND SAM FOLLOWED HIM BACK, could they be DMing?? :britdrown:

Conspiracy video coming? 10 million views coming confirmed :whatitellu:

• Like 5