#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New TMZ article (+video):

"BRITNEY SPEARS' BF SAM SAYS SHE'S 'DOING AMAZING' ... Fans Can Stop Worrying"

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/23/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-mental-health-crisis-treatment-facility/

Exhell meltdown alert in 3, 2, 1

600 pages today then.

Of course no one will believe this because it doesnt fit the narrative 

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Guys... I don't know if this story is true or not, but I often think that if she didn't achieve success with baby one more time back in the day, she would be a way more happy and healthy person now.
I feel so sorry for her as a human being.
I hope she'll find a way to be finally happy someday, regardless of her career.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Avatar said:

We still don’t know where she is do we? No paps followed them back to the hospital or whatever? 

Sounds amazing :ipass:

the pap's check camera battery only covered enough time to capture the hotel exit :schoolingtime:

(even if candids of her entering a hospital would prob b worth a whole of alot more for a random pap but I digress)

• Like 3
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

:omg:

Girllllllllll.....

:clap1:

YAASSSSSSS. I completely empathize and agree with you on everything 100%. From being stuck in a country where being **** and confident gay with sassy outspoken tendencies is still an issue in 2019 TO having no friends I could relate to or connect with on a spiritual level... I said it before and I'll say it again #FreeBritney TRANSCENDS Britney.

Of course we want the best for our Queen and to set her free, but #FreeBritney has also made us all aware of human rights, our liberties and freedom. This isn't just about a pop singer's fight for survival, it is about all our struggles / trials and tribulations.

I've read some of the most personal stories of people here who have also struggled with mental health and/or who are getting treated for anxiety, depression & other stuff and it made me feel more empowered and confident to face these issues in my own life.

I love YOU and the rest of y'all even if our opinions down always align.

Now can we go back to appreciating Sam Asghari's D?

Thank you so much:bigkiss:

All this made me feel like I should listen to Alien:tehe: Truly my most relatable song from her discography

Spoiler

And about Sam's D,

There, Britney said it herself, "you gotta let go";)

• Like 1

if everything was alright jamielynn couldve easily said "leave my family alone you guys are all wrong and britney is ok blah blah" 

but she didnt

and neither did lynne(instead liked comments abt the matter)

and yall can accpet the fact of the matter

no matter how terrible sam lufti is and what hes done in the past(which btw has been all said by liar daddy ******** his pants spears)

(and im sure hes not been good in the past)

he has been closest to britney and has the best contacts

after being caught up in this mess and his whole reputation being bashed by britneys team (notice never brit) 

he couldve said all the **** he wants

but what did he do?

supported good arguments helping HER and supporting her with EVIDENCE

so stfu and go complain in the corner 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Rob_ said:

So I couldn’t find the real video anywhere, but we got to see Lou in “I am Britney Jean.”

There is a conference w/o Britney regarding her schedule :boredashell: and Lou basically controls the situation by saying Britney will absolutely work on her birthday. Idk it seems so primitive and knowing all we know about the situation makes it even scarier. 

29:16

That’s Robin’s evil *** Lou’s little *****

Sam isn’t allowed to post content about Britney on his IG that hasn’t been previously posted/approved on her IG page (everything he shares about Brit on his page was at some point posted on Brits page first). Since when does he have the approval to speak publicly on her? This was sanctioned Team Jamie PR spew 

• Like 6