#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It all makes sense :wendycry:

The recent blind items about her confirm this (Bitney not taking her medicines, drinking alcohol again, cover up with dad's illness). She was not taking her medicines anymore, relapsed and started drinking again. Jamie and her team saw that she was sabotaging herself and cancelled the show because she would not be in a good condition to perform. Andrew Wallet resigned because he didn't want to be responsible if something bad happened with Britney because she was in a bad condition, as I said many times before. He also saw that things were too out of control to a point were it would be hard to keep her sober and sane again. After that she was taken to a mental facility to receive treatment because she was not responding well and its easier to give medicines and make sure she's taking them.

But guys it's not because of her evil team as you say. Britney's a mentally ill person and many times they relapse, you need to understand that. Her not wanting to take her medicines is very common in cases like this. Her team's actually trying to help her so she doesn't get worse and ruins her life and career. This only shows that the conservatorship IS necessary and she CAN'T get out of it because she would end up self destroying. It's so sad but it's true :crying1:

start drinking again??? whos said that? stop putting any sauce to this, it's already bad on its own

and personally i dint bind the "last week' bullshit they told us, i was 100% sure that she was into mental facility since when she got disappeared 

• Like 3

I literally hate her team with all my heart... that woman can't even lead a pretty normal life. It's ridiculous. It's gone too far already. Like, she can't drive a car, have more kids (and we know she really would like to), buy a burger without a permission and they can take her money and tell her what to do with her own life. If I was her, I'd be really pissed off and try to rebel. Her family, her father, is blame too for sure ;) They let her fell down and then torn her down but fans are here for Britney  "Be wary of others. The ones closest to you. The poison they feed you. And the voodoo that they do. But in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth..."

• Like 9
25 minutes ago, diegofs said:

It's sad all we know is a bunch of lies

bebe rexha announced on her twitter she is bipolar. i feel britney would love to do the same and tell her problems

too bad her team treat her like a robot 

If you really follow Britney then you would know that she's not an open book.  She pretty much tells us what she wants known as she has shown throughout her career.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, whoisit said:

you see too much good in her team, what if the only way to rebel is to do everything you aren't allowed to do?

She's always been treated well. She lives in a nice mansion, goes to wherever she wants, travels to Hawaii on vacations, gives her kids everything they need and want and she gets a lot of other things for herself (food, clothes, cars, dog expenses). SHE'S NOT A PRISONER!!!

She worked as much as she was able too and her team made sure to give her loooong breaks in between, up to 6 months. Why do you think people started calling her lazy and that she didn't care abput her career anymore?? :juggingu: it was all because of her mental health and we didn't understand it.

Her team has always been helping her and making sure that she would be ok.

Britney could have stopped taking her medicines because of many other reasons besides "rebelling" against her team. Maybe she didn't like the side effects of the new medicines and decided not to continue. Again, THIS IS VERY COMMON IN MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE. Britney NEEDS HELP AND SHE'S RECEIVING IT.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If you really follow Britney then you would know that she's not an open book.  She pretty much tells us what she wants known as she has shown throughout her career.

she's been silent for months now though, we know nothing

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I like how you take everything with humor :jackk:

And I used to love how Exhale made everything 200% more dramatic, but this is getting out of hand.

People are just choosing to believe whatever feeds their conspiracy theories, ignoring any other report that goes against this narrative, just like with Britney Jean, the M&G's stories of last year, the 2010 "breakdown" and so on.

If ya'll really want to #freeBritney go to every facility in L.A. till you found her and kidnap her. Or go take over Larry's office and demand answers or whatever, but this mass hysteria is getting out of control. Now everyones's like "I can't explain it, but I believe it 1000%", "my gut tells me is true".  Get out of your seats and do somethin' if ya'll are so worried.

I just can't believe some random audio or "blind items" and enter into panic mode :yaknow:

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

but many times she kinda talked about her problems, but her team always control what come to us at the end

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

You would think that Sam would speak up about this.. or is he on payroll too. If my loved one was going through the mistreatment and essential slavery, I would not just play along with the “sick dad” narrative, I would be like “listen people my loved one needs help” media coverage could save this 

Why would Sam speak up on anything for?

Nobody in here knows what's going on

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

start drinking again??? whos said that? stop putting any sauce to this, it's already bad on its own

and personally i dint bind the "last week' bullshit they told us, i was 100% sure that she was into mental facility since when she got disappeared 

Britney was an addict and addiction doesn't go away just like that. It's even worse when you are mentally ill.