#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Exhale+

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

3 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

No we're breaking the taboo.  We're talking about the conservatorship not mental health facilities.  

Sorry, what taboo are you breaking? You sound quite young and again, quite ignorant to the topic of mental health. 

You're talking about the fact she is in a mental health facility due to her conservatorship; sometimes people dealing with mental illness who may stop taking their meds (which is common) need to be treated because they are considered a danger to themselves or others. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

No we're breaking the taboo.  We're talking about the conservatorship not mental health facilities.  

You can’t talk about ending the conservatorship without knowing her entire medical history, which you’re not entitled to. She’s not your *****.

tumblr_o4rg2b1i101r396who1_400.gif

• Like 3

Britney Spears is at the tail end of her 30-day stay at a mental health facility ... and we've learned more about how she landed there in the first place.

As we reported, Britney has had a rough time dealing with her dad's recent illness. Jamieand Britney are super close -- he's been her conservator for nearly a dozen years -- and his health battles have taken a big toll on her.

We're told at the same time, Britney's doctors were adjusting her meds which had lost their efficacy. Britney's mental health issues were stabilized with a cocktail of medicines that were designed specifically her. Over time, those meds were increasingly ineffective and doctors needed to create a new cocktail.

We're told there were problems. First, they had to wean Britney off the existing meds. This cannot be done quickly and there's a risk of suicide if it's not done right -- it's that serious.

As doctors weaned her off the meds, they created a new cocktail, but it's all trial and error, and there were errors that made Britney unstable and ultimately unwilling to cooperate with doctors.

She was admitted to the mental health facility and we're told doctors think they've now found the right mixture of drugs.

Britney got a day pass Sunday to spend time with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, in Bev Hills. She went back to the facility the same day.

One other thing ... there have been reports the conservatorship has forced meds on Britney against her will. Not true. The conservatorship Britney is under does not permit the conservator to force drugs on the person for whom the conservatorship was created. 

On that note, there have also been reports Jamie Spears forced Britney into the mental health facility. The type of conservatorship Britney has -- through the probate court -- does not allow a conservator to force someone into a mental health facility. 

What's more, we're told Jamie is adamant -- he did not want his daughter to go to the facility because he thought it would leak out to the media and he felt there were better ways of solving her problems. We're told Britney is the one who said she wanted to go. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Sorry, what taboo are you breaking? You sound quite young and again, quite ignorant to the topic of mental health. 

You're talking about the fact she is in a mental health facility due to her conservatorship; sometimes people dealing with mental illness who may stop taking their meds (which is common) need to be treated because they are considered a danger to themselves or others. 

The one that states a mentally sound person shouldn't continue to be in a barbaric conservertorship when they are stable.  Going into treatment for depression/anxiety doesn't mean she's a danger to herself or others.  Her dad was gravely sick and she was stressed.  I'm glad you have all the answers of what it means to be psychotic.  I'm 31 and have mentally ill family members.  I'd never treat them this way.  Maybe 10 years ago when I had no idea what any of it was and we treated it differently.  But not now!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You can’t talk about ending the conservatorship without knowing her entire medical history, which you’re not entitled to. She’s not your *****.

tumblr_o4rg2b1i101r396who1_400.gif

We're talking about the abuse of a conservatorship in general.  THEY ARE NOT FOR MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.  Educate yourself.  They're for physically ill (brain disorders, damage), incompetent, or end life stage patients.  Dumb ***.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Do we think she’s secretly in contact with him again?? What if she still thinks he’s the only one that can get her out of the c-ship?? :idkney:

people work for him some willingly and others without the clue 

3 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

The one that states a mentally sound person shouldn't continue to be in a barbaric conservertorship when they are stable.  Going into treatment for depression/anxiety doesn't mean she's a danger to herself or others.  Her dad was gravely sick and she was stressed.  I'm glad you have all the answers of what it means to be psychotic.  I'm 31 and have mentally ill family members.  I'd never treat them this way.  Maybe 10 years ago when I had no idea what any of it was and we treated it differently.  But not now!

You don't know that she was stable because you have no way of knowing that. 
You don't know what exactly she was being treated for. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

We're talking about the abuse of a conservatorship in general.  THEY ARE NOT FOR MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.  Educate yourself.  They're for physically ill (brain disorders, damage), incompetent, or end life stage patients.  Dumb ***.

As many lawyers have stated, Britney Spears is a SPECIAL CASE. She has an empire, she’s able to walk and perform and speak.... she’s just unable to make good decisions. And whatever her mental ailment is seems like it swings back and forth and you never know what you’re gonna get at any given moment. She’s incompetent.

I’m not going to speculate further, though. I’ve seen her chop her hair off twice before shaving it completely off, and that was during her prime. So it’s whatever!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

But they are for people who have severe or psychiatric mental illness. Educate yourself

• Like 3