#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, bbbitchme said:

:heresthetea:please,we have seen many photos of them together in recent years.

What photos? Radio Disney which was, in fact, years ago now. Or Opry which was 3 years ago. Or the Planet Hollywood pics from 2 years  ago.

Both events to lift JL's career off the grand canyon, which hasn't worked. Show me the receipts.

• Like 3
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Sure, but that doesn't mean they have a mental illness.  Not to mention we're talking about this year.  You're the one stuck in the past.  Maybe you should reconsider joining us. :tifflmao:

So you think it was drugs?

It’s either one or the other, or both.

• Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

I haven't bought an album since ITZ, haven't seen her live since Circus.  Some of you just have issues.  It's not hard to do.

I haven't bought an album since Glory, 3 years ago :raven:(well, I've bought the BOMT and OIDIA vinyls since)

I was joking with that comment of course, but you know, fans usually buy their idol's albums :outwithit: But it's not about buying or downloading or going to a concert, is the fact, that usually, fans always want more as long as the artist is still alive (and even beyond that) and I don't think her management, nor Britney herself are done with her career either. Even if they keep doing things at their own terms and strange/poor promo strategies and such, they'll eventually make her come back, or she herself will push to do so, and they will always need a fanbase since she's not that mainstream anymore to rely solely on the GP.

So yeah, they can always block fans here and there but will never do something against the fans unless they have like specific names or something.

My whole point towards the original comment that said JL harassment would bite back our *****, is that I just don't see how the media or Britney's team can do something against "the fanbase" in general or the supporters of this movement. (Though I didn't even participate in those hate comments, nor I care about her at all, but you know, I include myself as part of the fanbase)

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

18 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Not clicking that link, sis. 

Screenshot

Spoiler

Screenshot.png Click for full size

Copy&paste

Spoiler

Britney Fans Making a Mockery of Themselves

What was initially a campaign to try to help Britney Spears, #FreeBritney has now turned into a joke of a hashtag that does more harm than good.

By now you’re all probably aware of the #FreeBritney campaign on Twitter. If you’re not aware, here’s the backstory. Since the campaign first started a few days ago, NO media outlets have been able to verify the validity of the claims being made by Babs Gray and Tess Barker, creators of the Britney’s Gram podcast. Additionally, some fans using the hashtag have also reported that they’ve begun receiving cease and desist e-mails from Britney’s camp — though none of her fans have actually provided any evidence that this is the case, which leads me to believe that this is yet another false claim (much like I believe the claims of Britney’s Gram to be) and smear campaign in effort to paint Britney’s management and conservators in a negative light.

Let’s be hypothetical, though, for a minute. Let’s pretend the claims being made about Britney’s recent check-in to a mental health facility are true. Let’s say Britney was taken to this facility “against her will” like Britney’s Gram is claiming. 1. Why is it any of our business? 2. Who’s to say she doesn’t actually need to be there? While there have always been things about Britney and her conservatorship that have rubbed me the wrong way and that are certainly worth discussing, her medical situation should be private. Just because you buy Britney’s music, see her on tour, paid hundreds of dollars for a 2 second meet & greet, or ran into Lynne Spears at the grocery store, that doesn’t make you entitled to know all there is to know about Britney’s mental state — and it certainly doesn’t make you an insider, either. Some things need to be kept private. Another thing that people don’t seem to understand about involuntary holds (also known as 5150’s) in the United States is that, even with a conservatorship, you cannot be legally held without consent unless a doctor or lawyer signs off on it and there is actual evidence that the individual is a danger to themselves or others. As much as some people want to make Britney’s dad, Jamie, out to be the villain, it is he who is solely responsible for saving Britney’s life in 2007. Everyone was oh so quick to sing his praises back then when he got Britney out from the grasp of Sam Lutfi — now, Jamie is suddenly the bad guy again — all based on a voicemail message a podcast received from a “paralegal” claiming to have worked with the law firm handling Britney’s conservatorship.

For people who claim to be so concerned about Britney Spears and seem to think she’s being held somewhere against her will, I really don’t see many people doing much about it. Sitting around on Twitter tweeting a hashtag isn’t going to do anything to help the situation, if that’s true. If Britney’s fans and those behind Britney’s Gram had legitimate concerns — hell, if the so-called “paralegal” had legitimate concerns, even — it’s easy to go to the LAPD or FBI, and they will then be able to determine whether those concerns are valid or not. But so far, no one has, which is why I think this was nothing more than a starting-to-backfire PR campaign on the part of Britney’s Gram in effort to gain more followers. The #FreeBritney hashtag also loses all credibility when its supporters start tweeting things like this, this, and this, or send death threats to anyone who dares to speak out against it. One Britney fan, @TheAricBest, even went as far as suggesting that he would mobilize all the fans together so they could find the facility she’s in and break her out of it.

1*MS0sPiInE00u6cT9cmtnYw.png

That’s the kind of maturity level that the majority of the #FreeBritney hashtaggers are working with, folks.

To make matters worse, Tess Barker and Babs Gray appeared on Access Hollywood tonight to discuss their podcast and the #FreeBritney movement, and the comments from Tess were starting to say the least. “I think there’s danger in being in an institution when you don’t want to be there,” she told the entertainment show — and when I heard that, I think my jaw hit the floor. Her comment is not only inaccurate, but it’s incredibly dangerous, and it’s obvious that Tess has absolutely zero clue how mental illness even works — or maybe she’s mentally ill herself, because I find it hard to believe that someone with a normally functioning brain would make such an out-of-touch comment. Of course no one WANTS to be held in a mental facility involuntarily, but sometimes it’s necessary and the only way for someone to get help. I, myself, have been there — when I attempted suicide 8 years ago — and, as horrific as being in that facility was (for a plethora of other reasons) and as against it as I was at the time, it was exactly what I needed in order to find the right medication for my depression. Had I not? I wouldn’t even be on this earth today. So, quite frankly, Tess Barker can go kick rocks (and stop pretending to be an expert on mental health while she’s at it.)

And while some other media outlets have also done reports on the #FreeBritney movement, such as Entertainment Tonight, they go on to state, “There is no corroboration that Britney went against her will or is being held in the facility.”Adding, “In fact, ET has learned that the singer briefly left her treatment facility last week to get her hair done at a salon in Los Angeles.” A new report also surfaced from People Magazine, where Britney’s team essentially gave her fanbase a giant F U, saying, “She is allowed to have whatever reason she wants to take time off for her mental health.” Adding, “Ever since Britney has been under the conservatorship, the focus has been on keeping her healthy. There was a reason a conservatorship was needed and there is a reason it has continued. It’s to protect Britney and make sure she continues to do well.”

Maybe, just maybe, things aren’t as sinister as of these so-called “stans” are trying to make them out to be. Maybe Britney truly just needed a mental health break. With fans as idiotic and petulant as hers, I know I certainly would.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I haven't bought an album since Glory, 3 years ago :raven:(well, I've bought the BOMT and OIDIA vinyls since)

I was joking with that comment of course, but you know, fans usually buy their idol's albums :outwithit: But it's not about buying or downloading or going to a concert, is the fact, that usually, fans always want more as long as the artist is still alive (and even beyond that) and I don't think her management, nor Britney herself are done with her career either. Even if they keep doing things at their own terms and strange/poor promo strategies and such, they'll eventually make her come back, or she herself will push to do so, and they will always need a fanbase since she's not that mainstream anymore to rely solely on the GP.

So yeah, they can always block fans here and there but will never do something against the fans unless they have like specific names or something.

My whole point towards the original comment that said JL harassment would bite back our *****, is that I just don't see how the media or Britney's team can do something against "the fanbase" in general or the supporters of this movement. (Though I didn't even participate in those hate comments, nor I care about her at all, but you know, I include myself as part of the fanbase)

I'm agreeing.  I just think her fans are obsessive (rightfully) but as they get older need to outweigh the pro's vs the con's of supporting the corruption her team.  Even if we want to support her.  If we did that to begin with it wouldn't have taken us 10+ years to finally do something about it.  

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I never understood this, they are in Jamie Spears (snr) Condo which is in LA somewhere.

A multi millionaire singer hasn't invited her family to her home.

Most likely her conservators thought it was the best for their conservatee and her general well-being not to invite her siblings to her place, for you know, reasons :whatitellu:

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

No, I know you're brain isn't on this planet and isn't worth wasting my time until you join us.

There's nothing wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness. The stigma has JUMPED OUT all over this mess of a thread. You all need to literally Leave Britney Alone, stop speculating on her mental health, going after her family members, and demanding answers to questions you have no right asking.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

Do u realize Courtney love is a freaking lunatic ? Have u watched her ? Listened to her words? She is a complete Psycho stop comparing the two they are not the same . Lots of crazy there and i don’t think it’s valid to put the two into comparison.  CL basically slutted her way through Hollywood to get to fame and stardom she is not Britney Spears. Britney is very sheltered and MANAGED every micro detail of her life was curated so when her life fell apart REALITY hit her in the gut and she fell in a big way.  Courtney is vindictive and canniving she thrives off negativity and made a name for herself it’s not the same.  You’ve got a self reputable bad girl and the virgin Queens fall from grace ... not the same and i don’t believe anything that Larry who slept with Britney which is highly inappropriate he’s known her since she was a child that’s predatory in nature disgusting. Especially in an impaired mental state . She probably looked at him as a father figure and he violated a sacred trust there crossing a line in business like that shows a depth of character that nobody will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

What are you talking about? :zoomzoom:

oh and the fact that Courtney's struggles are not the same as Britney has literally nothing to do with the fact that it's no coincidence that she ALSO got a restraining order against Sam. the *****. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cheesebrits said:

There's nothing wrong with having a psychiatric mental illness. The stigma has JUMPED OUT all over this mess of a thread. You all need to literally Leave Britney Alone, stop speculating on her mental health, going after her family members, and demanding answers to questions you have no right asking.

Holding someone hostage because of their mental illness without their consent is where the problem lies and the reason for the  #freebritney movement in the first place.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rik said:

you guys, no offence but you really have to get a hold of yourselves. as someone who actually contacted him today, i just wanted to say he is persistent, fast with his responses, and illogical.. there is a reason for that. he is a predator 

yes, he has some points about britney's team, and while i know i was the one that messaged him back you have to understand that he is no better... in fact, he was part of the reason as to why she got into the conservatorship in the first place. he makes absolutely no sense, and i know i keep saying this but i want to stress this again: he literally CALLED the paparazzi into her home and let them know of their location every single day. he says it was odd and that it worked... but did it? it didn't. he is detrimental 

yes, i agree with him in the sense that NOW the conservatorship needs to be dissolved. but he is using this current event as a means of getting back into her life. under what circumstances would it be okay for HIM to take her to court over a situation that he shouldn't even be involved in in the first place? 

i had to stop responding to him because i felt uncomfortable. he is no anti-hero, he's just unemployed 

it seems like some fans have no idea how charming, psycho, manipulative people are. Sam is a perfect example of this. 

• Like 2