#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

25 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This doesn’t need to be investigated like the Trump/Russia collusion. And even if it was, you wouldn’t get answers because her medical records are not your business.

And as her BIGGEST fan, I know she’s out of control. That’s always been her “thing”. I remember when she bought boxed hair dye and cut her hair off to her shoulders in 2000. Remember that cute little bob from Crazy2k? A team had to step in and fix it and make it cute. They did a good job because it was cute.

Remember when Britney constantly walked into public bathrooms barefoot?

Remember when she slept with FRED DURST?

Like I have so many memories of her being DEFIANT for no good reason it’s not even funny.

I don’t want her to not have a voice or freedom, but damn.... she was LIVING in that “I just want to piss everyone off” space. Had she not lost custody of her children, I’d throw you a bone but.....

Just because you're too insecure to make waves doesn't mean she should be.  Go read a self help book or something.  Don't waste your time talking **** on here you've clearly already done plenty of that by your post count.

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

I’m kind of very disgusted with a large portion of this “movement.”

The fact people have harassed her family members/team, let’s be real, without any confirmation of facts is super unsettling and almost barbaric(?).

It’s true, things seem super weird (concerning the conservatorship, mostly), but who are we to know of her circumstances? How do we know the conservatorship is bad for her? Or even good for her? We don’t know I think that, even with all that’s come we should still take things with a grain of salt and starting a crusade over this.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at this point, what else do we have to lose? :idkney:

If they try to resume her career with a new show or single or whatever, who is supposed to buy, stream and go to her shows? We're both stuck (fans and her team). They need us to keep getting money, and we need them to keep getting Britney stuff (and Britney herself), we're in a toxic relationship with them :wendycry:

I haven't bought an album since ITZ, haven't seen her live since Circus.  Some of you just have issues.  It's not hard to do.

• Like 3
Just now, Circuit said:

The fact people have harassed her family members/team, let’s be real, without any confirmation of facts is super unsettling and almost barbaric(?).

It’s true, things seem super weird (concerning the conservatorship, mostly), but who are we to know of her circumstances? How do we know the conservatorship is bad for her? Or even good for her? We don’t know I think that, even with all that’s come we should still take things with a grain of salt and starting a crusade over this.

If her family cared enough they'd be fighting for her as long as it takes.  They're all selfish though.  :bedtime:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, but really, what are they gonna do?

Cancel M&G's ?

No more shows?

No more singles?

Any kind of restriction they put on us, will affect them directly

Yes, i wonder what the futur holds. At some point, they're gonna want more money and bring Britney back at work but so much damages have been done. I don't see a happy ending for them. They let Britney go, they lose, they keep Britney's under restriction, they lose too.

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Next time, have prewritten a statement. Answer the first question with the carefully and intelligently written statement, then decline further comment. 

Have literally everyone agree to follow the same script, and chanting one consistent message. 

But this is not what happened this time. I fear the media wont be so likely to show up to a second. Maybe that’s for the best..

They did a good job.  Who the **** are you?  Barak Obama?

10 hours ago, rik said:
Back to inbox

Update group photo.
Sam Lutfi
Sam LutfiVerified account
@SamLutfi
Conversation SettingsClose

1. Sam Lutfi

I'm allowed to say and do whatever I want. what I'm trying to avoid is bringing the attention on me rather than the subject matter at hand

Report this message sent 3 hours ago from Sam LutfiDelete this message sent 3 hours ago from Sam Lutfi
    3h3 hours ago

2. Sam Lutfi

in 13 years how many interviews have i sat down for? zero

Report this message sent 3 hours ago from Sam LutfiDelete this message sent 3 hours ago from Sam Lutfi
  3. Sam Lutfi

attention and shameless self promo has never been my hallmark

4. Sam Lutfi

and everything you've ever heard about me was concocted by Lou and Jamie

3h3 hours ago

5. rikin

perhaps i'm misjudging you, which is quite possible. i personally think that the c-ship should have been dissolved years ago

Delete this message sent 3 hours ago from rikin
  6. rikin

however

3h3 hours agoSent

7. Sam Lutfi

it never should have existed

8. Sam Lutfi

no one is perfectly normal and sane

9. Sam Lutfi

Britney never came close to the spectacles that other performers went through and they never had cships

10. Sam Lutfi

true artists and geniuses are always aberrant to social norms. it's expected

11. Sam Lutfi

at least I fought for her independence

3h3 hours ago

12. rikin

i just think britney needed it to get back into her element, see her children. it was the only option foreseeable at the time... i have always found it funny that she was stuck in this place for years

13. rikin

it's clearly being misused at this point in time

3h3 hours agoSent

14. Sam Lutfi

at least I stood by her and never sold a t-shirt or merch or an interview

15. Sam Lutfi

I never used her fame to exploit my own

3h3 hours ago

16. rikin

but truthfully, are you legally allowed to? maybe i am giving into what news outlets formerly promoted

3h3 hours agoSent

17. Sam Lutfi

in fact I spent half a million battling this cship in court for 8 years

18. Sam Lutfi

I'm legally allowed to do what I want

19. Sam Lutfi

I won my court case but I didn't win the one to dissolve the cship

20. Sam Lutfi

I had no public support

3h3 hours ago

21. Sam Lutfi

nothing I did was for my own self promo. ever .. I flew under the radar my entire life

22. Sam Lutfi

they never liked me because I allowed her to get on MySpace and interact with fans

23. Sam Lutfi

I encouraged her to write her own music

24. Sam Lutfi

I encouraged her to handle her own affairs if she wanted

25. Sam Lutfi

I encouraged her to speak to the press, to engage with the paps and the fans. we had nothing to hide

3h3 hours ago

26. rikin

i just feel like britney was in a very vulnerable position during 2007/08 i'm not blaming you 100 percent as i think her team is in the wrong, but from what i heard in 2016 ... is it true that you took her and her team to court to get paid for managing her?

27. rikin

i don't think she should have engaged with the paps

3h3 hours agoSent

28. Sam Lutfi

that was her most exciting year of her life and the most in depth you guys ever got to see her

29. Sam Lutfi

excluding Jan 2008 a very bad month

30. Sam Lutfi

everything before that and up to the head shaving was amazing

31. Sam Lutfi
    D4xdrjuWwAAC-C9.jpg

D4xdr-dXkAAQczJ.jpg
    D4xdsbDWwAAikWU.jpg
    Dan// #freebritney // Dream With In A Dream 
    More leaks #freebritney #freexbritney #britneyspears #justiceforbritbey #savebritney #stopconservationshipabuse #stopguardianabuse

32. Sam Lutfi

look at those

33. Sam Lutfi

look at the hell the divorce created for her

3h3 hours ago

34. rikin

perhaps she had freedom, but i don't think her taking on a british accent crying in public..... etc. i don't think it makes sense i agree, this guardianship has been abused but in my honest opinion, i think there's obviously deeper rooted issues there and not just the divorce that created this for her

35. rikin

and i'm not saying it's all because of you

3h3 hours agoSent

36. Sam Lutfi

but we marched on. she wrote piece of me, she directed and composed the video.. the only time in her life

37. Sam Lutfi

and they removed it from YouTube the moment they took over

38. Sam Lutfi

all what you're saying is Jan 2008

39. Sam Lutfi

which was a month sandwiched between two unjustified 5150s

40. Sam Lutfi

yes that was hell

3h3 hours ago

41. Sam Lutfi

for all of us

3h3 hours ago

42. rikin

but she didn't write piece of me.... bloodyshy and avant wrote it she directed the video, but that was not her only time in her life in which she did that. she did that with do something, she also co-directed everytime with david lachapelle

3h3 hours agoSent

43. Sam Lutfi

it's like what did everyone expect? you all keep saying you want her to do what she wants but then she's crying in public and you guys are saying hey why did you allow that? what?? she's a human being. she expressed her emotions..

44. Sam Lutfi

she wrote the concept for that song

45. Sam Lutfi

the video

46. Sam Lutfi

but she made that song epic because it was real

47. Sam Lutfi

grit

48. Sam Lutfi

they didn't release David's video because she co-directed it

49. Sam Lutfi

has anyone ever heard her utter one negative word about me?? never

3h3 hours ago

50. rikin

because i think that she is not allowed to speak/chooses not to look back on that time. obviously it is her business and no one else's she should be allowed to express her emotions but it is unacceptable.... the way in which everyone treated her. and in my opinion, you as her manager should have helped in getting her someone to talk to.... you shouldn't be taking her team to court for being unpaid during a time that she was clearly vulnerable in. she is still a vulnerable person, she is allowed to express her emotions but did you not call the paparazzi?

3h3 hours agoSent

51. Sam Lutfi

thats not what I sued for

52. Sam Lutfi

they offered millions to settle from day one

53. Sam Lutfi

I strung it on for 8 years battling for the chance to be able to get her to come speak in court

3h3 hours ago

54. Sam Lutfi

I called all the paps everyday. why? because being honest with them and telling them where we were going eased the pressure of dangerous high speed chases. it was never a secret that I called them. I did it on camera many times, with her, full transparency

3h3 hours ago

55. rikin

Okay but she was 100% vulnerable during that time Why would you rationally think that it would be okay to call the paparazzi... That too, knowing about the car seat incident or the fact that the paparazzi really painted her as a terrible mother for tripping with her child She was not 100% okay during that time, and continues to not be today. I think you shouldn’t have done that at all.

3h3 hours agoSent

56. Sam Lutfi

what are you talking about

57. Sam Lutfi

you are saying you want her freedom then you're telling my why I didn't control her more

3h3 hours ago

58. rikin

No I am telling you that calling the paparazzi is very clearly damaging to someone’s psyche she shouldn’t be placed under the constraints she is currently under because she has spent years since that time in her life. During that time she very clearly was in need of help, and that isn’t something to be ashamed of. Whether it was therapy or something Calling the paparazzi is not going to help someone who has all of their business plastered everywhere already She deserves to live her life normally now. BECAUSE of what happened, because of the stigma surrounding mental health during that time

3h3 hours agoSent

59. Sam Lutfi

look you are programmed by them to believe that narrative. I understand it's difficult to accept that I fought against all the control and nonsense and allowed her to be a free woman

60. Sam Lutfi

you are wrong

3h3 hours ago

61. Sam Lutfi

the paps used to be mean to her and called her names and took unflattering pics

3h3 hours ago

62. rikin

So why call them then?

3h3 hours agoSent

63. Sam Lutfi

I invited them all to her house. they came and sat down with her. it was very cathartic. they saw a human being, a mother, a daughter. they saw that she was no longer some media puppet. from that day on, they were kind to her, she had no more anxiety about running into them.she knew their names

64. Sam Lutfi

they didn't chase us at high speeds. they trusted us and just calmly met us at whatever location we were going to

65. Sam Lutfi

this has now become a standard in Hollywood

66. Sam Lutfi

I created it.. it prevents people from being hurt

67. Sam Lutfi

and it allowed us privacy

68. Sam Lutfi

so if she didn't want the paps there, we wouldn't tell them

3h3 hours ago

69. rikin

I just don’t see how that is logical You invited people that invade people’s privacy into her home

70. rikin

I agree she deserves to be viewed as a human

71. rikin

I’m not sure if that was the way

3h3 hours agoSent

72. Sam Lutfi

I never did that behind her back. you're entitled to your opinion but my idea worked. they would allow her to choose what images she wanted out there and would delete the ones she didn't like

73. Sam Lutfi

they never called her any names

74. Sam Lutfi

they would flatter her. bring her coffee etc

75. Sam Lutfi

paps were like being scared of heights

76. Sam Lutfi

imagine being terrified of heights and living in the penthouse of a high rise

77. Sam Lutfi

that was her life

78. Sam Lutfi

I created a fix to that fear. instead of fearing the paps, she looked fwd to seeing them no more anxiety, no more fear. she loved me for that

79. Sam Lutfi

all her life, no one was able to solve that issue.. I did.

80. Sam Lutfi

you can have your opinions but at the time she couldn't be more grateful and it was, I agree, a very unconventional idea but it worked

I believe sam lutfi he always comes with actual receipts has a clear pattern of behaviour of trying to help his clients and team Britney lied about him introducing Paris Hilton’s into Britney life. 

2 minutes ago, Circuit said:

That the issue, we only know one side of the story so for some people it's easy to side for this whole movement since the other side refuses to talk which create unacceptable behavious by some fans.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Just because you're too insecure to make waves doesn't mean she should be.  Go read a self help book or something.  Don't waste your time talking **** on here you've clearly already done plenty of that by your post count.

Losing custody of children is no big deal. She’s totally sane. Got ya.

Just now, colormefresh said:

A mother losing custody of her children means something huge went down. Welcome to any year.

Sure, but that doesn't mean they have a mental illness.  Not to mention we're talking about this year.  You're the one stuck in the past.  Maybe you should reconsider joining us. :tifflmao: