#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

A judge who had no idea of Britney's relationship with her dad and their past. If they'd taken her mental health into consideration once, he wouldn't be her conservator. Lynne never knew what she was doing with Britney either. She profited off of her for years but I guess mom knows best :byetina:

I’m not Team Lynne at all. Don’t get it twisted LOL. :ririshade1:

Just now, Shadow2003 said:

Since the time of the protest live stream was 1 AM here in Poland, I couldn't see it, unfortunately.

How did it go? I can see there were interviewers from Entertainment Tonight there, but other than that, did anything special happen?

Variety, Fox 11 Los Angeles & Billboard reported also the protest, as well as some local news. The ET interview has almost 70 000 views. So that's pretty good. Mission accomplished.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Lmao are you really listing sleeping with someone as a reason for why she should be under psychiatric care then throwing a child custody jab in at the end.  I can't rly deal w u no mo. 

That was a cheap jab. Fred Durst, though? Why Britney?! WHY

He was SPRUNG for months. Sigh epic yet sad times.

9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, unfortunately, they weren't able to say everything they needed to say. The guy from ET and his cameraman literally interviewed them + a couple fans and they run for their lives. It was so short. Not long enough to explain the whole situation in details.

Next time, have prewritten a statement. Answer the first question with the carefully and intelligently written statement, then decline further comment. 

Have literally everyone agree to follow the same script, and chanting one consistent message. 

But this is not what happened this time. I fear the media wont be so likely to show up to a second. Maybe that’s for the best..

• Dislike 1
  • Like 7
Just now, northfacing said:

Next time, have prewritten a statement. Answer the first question with the carefully and intelligently written statement, then decline further comment. 

Have literally everyone agree to follow the same script, and chanting one consistent message. 

But this is not what happened this time. I fear the media wont be so likely to show up to a second. Maybe that’s for the best..

Yes, everything felt rushed and the person who organize this whole protest wasn't even there. They didn't know what to do most of the time after they were done doing interviews.

I feel like the next event should be in Vegas, since it has been such an important place in Britney's life the past few years, she has a lot of fans there and Jordan could host it.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I mean they are sisters:surething: Had it been Bryan, it would have been okay but Brit has said that JL's birth was one of the most special moments of her life. 10 months would still be long given the history they have.

Guuuuuuurrllllll

giphy.webp

• Exhale+

I hope the JL harrassment doesn't come back to bite our *****.. and I know, I know, most of us on Exhale weren't harrassing her but that changes nothing, the media won't seperate us into the unhinged bunch and the slightly less unhinged bunch.. once again loud minority making everyone look bad.. :smokney:

• Like 6

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

That was a cheap jab. Fred Durst, though? Why Britney?! WHY

He was SPRUNG for months. Sigh epic yet sad times.

He was indeed gross + i'm pretty sure he shaded her at some point. Even K-Fed was better and that says a lot.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I hope the JL harrassment doesn't come back to bite our *****.. and I know, I know, most of us on Exhale weren't harrassing her but that changes nothing, the media won't seperate us into the unhinged bunch and the slightly less unhinged bunch.. once again loud minority making everyone look bad.. :smokney:

This. The press is probably gonna report about her rant and we're gonna be dragged for filth as one entity, even if we weren't involved.

• Like 7
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

at this point, what else do we have to lose? :idkney:

If they try to resume her career with a new show or single or whatever, who is supposed to buy, stream and go to her shows? We're both stuck (fans and her team). They need us to keep getting money, and we need them to keep getting Britney stuff (and Britney herself), we're in a toxic relationship with them :wendycry:

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

No, but really, what are they gonna do?

Cancel M&G's ?

No more shows?

No more singles?

Any kind of restriction they put on us, will affect them directly

• Like 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean