#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

We haven’t seen Jl in a photo with britney in years. The fact she can @ the fandom and not even understand the objective is to uncover lying, she is denser than I thought.

Well that doesn't mean there isn't one. They probably just keep them for themselves.

31 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It has made some other news as well!

I’m so so so proud of these people! I’m sooo happy two intelligent woman were able to broadcast what I feel inside exactly about the situation and give fans a voice. This is amazing!! Omg! This is moving in a direction im shocked..

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, unfortunately, they weren't able to say everything they needed to say. The guy from ET and his cameraman literally interviewed them + a couple fans and they run for their lives. It was so short. Not long enough to explain the whole situation in details.

Better than nothing 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

That's good but check comments on facebook.. people are bashing it as they remembered the news she herself put her into this facility so they do not understand why are we protesting.. 

Is anyone surprised that Facebook is a week behind? Normally they're two or three months behind, so let's all give them a hand for not being totally oblivious as per usual.

• Like 3
Just now, chizwhiz said:

We haven’t seen Jl in a photo with britney in years. The fact she can @ the fandom and not even understand the objective is to uncover lying, she is denser than I thought.

:heresthetea:please,we have seen many photos of them together in recent years.

• Super Moderators
18 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

I'm glad JL said what she needed to say. Some of Britney fans are just outright insane with leaving her nasty comments on her Instagram page.

if something's for sure is that at least Britney won't see that video, since she doesn't even follow JL on social media :whatitellu:

Not like she has any access to her phone or the internet anyways

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

That's good but check comments on facebook.. people are bashing it as they remembered the news she herself put her into this facility so they do not understand why are we protesting.. 

That’s the whole problem with the movement. The GP thinks they want her out of the mental facility.

The fans want her out of the conservatorship, but they don’t know her medical condition.

It’s all so bleak and it’s only going to damage Britney and her family. It’s really sad. People think this is a game.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Coopy said:

I’m so so so proud of these people! I’m sooo happy two intelligent woman were able to broadcast what I feel inside exactly about the situation and give fans a voice. This is amazing!! Omg! This is moving in a direction im shocked..

Same. Glad that the most eloquent and well spoken of the pack took charge of the interview.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

They were together in JL' documentary, stop acting like we own their privacy..

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

she literally performed TTWE for her 2 years ago

britney-jamielynn-kids-rdma-810x610.jpg

I'll hide the rest since she's apparently not too loved in here lol

Spoiler

C6z_mIsWYAASFFo.jpg

britney-jamie-1024.jpg

32AF4A7B00000578-3517511-Still_tight_Bri

32B5B60200000578-3517752-image-m-25_1459

britney-spears-jamie-lynn.jpg

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-JAMIE-LYNN-SPEARS-570.j

• Like 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

17 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The judge didn’t think so. Neither did Lynne (the one who witnessed his alcoholism and abuse). Read her book and then get back to me.

27 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

The well known corrupted judge Reva Goetz.

A judge who had no idea of Britney's relationship with her dad and their past. If they'd taken her mental health into consideration once, he wouldn't be her conservator. Lynne never knew what she was doing with Britney either. She profited off of her for years but I guess mom knows best :byetina:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This doesn’t need to be investigated like the Trump/Russia collusion. And even if it was, you wouldn’t get answers because her medical records are not your business.

And as her BIGGEST fan, I know she’s out of control. That’s always been her “thing”. I remember when she bought boxed hair dye and cut her hair off to her shoulders in 2000. Remember that cute little bob from Crazy2k? A team had to step in and fix it and make it cute. They did a good job because it was cute.

Remember when Britney constantly walked into public bathrooms barefoot?

Remember when she slept with FRED DURST?

Like I have so many memories of her being DEFIANT for no good reason it’s not even funny.

I don’t want her to not have a voice or freedom, but damn.... she was LIVING in that “I just want to piss everyone off” space. Had she not lost custody of her children, I’d throw you a bone but.....

Lmao are you really listing sleeping with someone as a reason for why she should be under psychiatric care then throwing a child custody jab in at the end.  I can't rly deal w u no mo. 

• Like 1

hopefully no more music, long break, rest and enjoy her kids, let's be honest the girl deserves a rest from everything after 10 years of being in that c-ship. so i will understand if she decides be a normal person and enjoy her money, obviosly i want more music from her, so i would be happy with random singles every often, and just wait till she  is really ready to be back in the spotlight, and not because her father or managment want a comeback and more money, but because she really wants to give us more of her music and time.

Since the time of the protest live stream was 1 AM here in Poland, I couldn't see it, unfortunately.

How did it go? I can see there were interviewers from Entertainment Tonight there, but other than that, did anything special happen?