#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She snapped. Wish she was there defending Britney when she got a lawyer to fight the cship. A lil too late hun. Your bed is made no way lie in it. :begone:

She was only 16 and pregnant, i don't think she would have been taken seriously in front of a court tbh :jj:

• Like 4
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

Lynne commented on Jamie Lynn's IG post..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

She liked a comment against her a few days ago and now she's commenting hearts. So confusing.

I keep my theory that she either was killing the negative comments with kindness (aka sending them that little heart) or she just hit the like button by accident while scrolling down the comments lol

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Today has made 0 sense - Britney finally being shown leaving a hotel looking like she took a month long, sweaty nap, Jamie driving his yellow jeep around even though his *** should hurt, JL trying to convince us she still cares by telling us that she doesn't care if we care that she cares, Lynne posting hearts under JL's post after fans actually took ths time to protest on Britney's behalf, mainstream media sending  blue check "influencers" out to try and debunk everything without even knowing the facts, Sam looking like Jason 2.0 blocking Britney from the 1 photog hired by Lou for the photo-op on Easter that was releasef today because she had to go to church and play the role of pastor's wfe, Britney fans protest..... geez

We're the ones who need a mental health facility after the last 24 hours :airpls:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

she tried that since she was 12 .. when their parents started to sucking her up... so dont try going that path sis :ohi:

I’m talking about her defiant ways. She gets off on pissing people off. Yeah, that’s okay... but she’s going to be paying $10 million dollars POST DIVORCE to Kevin, so was it a good idea? No. Inviting Sam Lutfi into your home and letting him call himself your manager? Letting your kids get taken away? NO.

Firing Felicia of all people? I have a trillion examples to bring to the floor.

I mean, we all know something in the milk ain’t clean! For real! Why are you guys acting as if she’s totally normal?

• Super Moderators

Today has made 0 sense - Britney finally being shown leaving a hotel looking like she took a month long, sweaty nap, Jamie driving his yellow jeep around even though his *** should hurt, JL trying to convince us she still cares by telling us that she doesn't care if we care that she cares, Lynne posting hearts under JL's post after fans actually took ths time to protest on Britney's behalf, mainstream media sending  blue check "influencers" out to try and debunk everything without even knowing the facts, Sam looking like Jason 2.0 blocking Britney from the 1 photog hired by Lou for the photo-op on Easter that was releasef today because she had to go to church and play the role of pastor's wfe, Britney fans protest..... geez

you forgot the part where Britney co-wrote Piece of Me :jj:

• Like 2

And the exhale trolls literally sucking larry’s ****..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I keep my theory that she either was killing the negative comments with kindness (aka sending them that little heart) or she just hit the like button by accident while scrolling down the comments lol

She seems to like hearts so maybe she just wanted to see that little heart under a comment  be red by pressing it :jj:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

She seems to like hearts so maybe she just wanted to see that little heart under a comment  be red by pressing it :jj:

I really think that's the case :yesokay:

• Like 1