#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

So the narrative is Britney is so ill that she can't be freed I guess.  However, they've lied so much I personally don't believe anything they say.  It very well may be true, how will we ever know?  They sure are building everything up step by step with increasingly bad news....until what?   I can't even believe this.

This. Someone so sick that she can handle the pressure of performing in front of a big audience almost every nights, handle a +1h30 show, do interviews, be a judge on a live primetime show on a big network and do all that for the past 11 years, without anyone suspecting any evidence of big sickness for all this time, no mental breakdown, no possibility of her dying. She's not sick when she has to make money but she is when she tries to get out of the conservatorship or try to express an opinion against it.

• Like 6
Just now, Commotion said:

Not only that but interviews, music videos, public appearances, recording a whole new album with her writing some songs, perfumes, imagine all the choreo and rehearsing for a f**king WORLD TOUR and now they're saying "oh she couldn't take care of herself" while milking every penny she could make them

Exactly! And don't even get me started on the Femme Fatale era, she was clearly not up for it... Unlike this past fall when she was posting videos of rehearsals, choreographing Scream and shout by herself and so on, clearly showing more enthusiasm than she did during Circus and Femme Fatale combined.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thank you so much for compiling all this legitimate information in one place, members like you are the reason this cause it's worth fighting for :)

Just a thought do you plan on adding or citing as a source some of the information on this site?

Also even thought not as trustworthy you can always add the reviews that can be found on Tri Star's profile and also some of this YouTube videos previously linked here before too :divaney:

Hide contents

As a sidenote, don't know if you ever got to join the subreddit but you can and definitely should write the Lou M. Taylor post as it's evident you're an amazingly well spoken individual at least more than me, myself am, and I'm sure you would make an staggering well written entry :hugs:

Oh I'm gonna be updating it for sure, thank you for your suggestions, it's just that for this week I'm pretty loaded of stuff to do and I don't how much I'll be able to keep up so if you guys could mess around with it I wouldn't bother (I wanted to write it on Google Docs even). But don't worry, I'm gonna even bookmark this post

And I'm already on the subreddit

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Exactly! And don't even get me started on the Femme Fatale era, she was clearly not up for it... Unlike this past fall when she was posting videos of rehearsals, choreographing Scream and shout by herself and so on, clearly showing more enthusiasm than she did during Circus and Femme Fatale combined.

This. The Femme Fatale era was the worst era yet. It may have been successful in term of albums sales, singles sales, radio hits and tour sales but Britney herself was so different from any other era. She clearly needed a well deserved break. 

The post "Glory" era, she was still taking care of her amazing body and looked healthy, she was dancing and even creating routines for her Domination tour that she was teaching to other profesionnal dancer, she has a really personality driven Instagram account that felt like we were interacting with the real Britney and not some fake person hired to pretend to be Britney on her social media like it was during the Circus / Femme Fatale era. She was very eloquent and well spoken during interviews. She really improved by a large marge her dancing skills (Billboard Music Awards performance as one example). She was in a solid relationship. If they were a time to set her free from the conservatorship it was clearly 2016 / 2017 but they weren't ready on giving up on all she brought money wise for them. They probably knew she would get ride of all these leeches that act like they are here for her best interests.

• Like 5

Britney wanted the circus tour, stop denying that.. She was happy, and she was told that if she did it she would be able to support herself again, thats why she had ambition and drive. Don't told me that girl in rehearsels from For the record is sick and didn't want it. She loved it.
André said it, she has spark in her eyes again.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

Britney wanted the circus tour, stop denying that.. She was happy, and she was told that if she did it she would be able to support herself again, thats why she had ambition and drive. Don't told me that girl in rehearsels from For the record is sick and didn't want it. She loved it.
 André said it, she has spark in her eyes again.

We're not really saying that. We're saying that if she was really out of it and she was in such bad shape that she couldn't take care of herself, she shouldn't have been allowed to do a world tour. In the end she could do it, but that's because she was healthy, so in no way should she still be under a conservatorship after having proven she could work and tour the world.

• Like 4

FF era-which should have never happened-is what showed she would have no longevity.

I wasn't paying attention then but, if you look back many or most of the dates were filled with half empty arenas (P!nk, who is lesser known than Britney fills those arenas in 2019)

And why would people be flocking to see her?  She was truly not a good performer whatsoever.  This is when the general public finally realized that, as a performer, she was done. (Just has big name recognition but not one who the public would see perform anymore)

People obviously didn't realize this because of the manufactured comeback hype engineered by Larry and co which should have ended in the Circus era.  Maybe she needed the money (to support her useless family), maybe not I don't know.

Technically Britney can still sell, but only in places she hasn't been to in forever, as evidenced by the tours in 2017/2018.

If she goes back to Vegas, it's her prerogative but this 'wanting to continue to perform' charade is total garbage.  If Britney can't put in the whatever hundred hours to become a real dancer/performer again, especially after a first highly lucrative residency, because of medication or whatever other reason, then she doesn't want to perform.  She wants to either pay her bills (even though she should have over $100 million) or is being forced to make money for other people and audiences either should't allow that back on stage or she should be payed way less for the type of show she is putting on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

Second and new article from The Blast:

"Britney Spears’ Claim of Canceling Las Vegas Residency to Care for Father Was Just to Hide Mental Breakdown"

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-las-vegas-residency-domination-hide-truth/

But sadly the GP are seemingly team B’s defence and looking at #FreeBritney as crazy Stan culture :jlostare:

• Like 5