#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, justhanging said:

What troubles me most about the past few months is Attorney Andrew Wallet abruptly resigning after getting a raise in late 2018. According to the podcast, he did not want to get disbarred and felt uncomfortable with her team making her enter a mental facility against her will.

But that makes you think, for a person to walk away from $35,000 A MONTH, something serious/sinister MUST be going on and that's very scary to think about.

Where are the whistle blowers when you need them???

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

I know!!!! These people need to speak up and out. I don't care what NDA is filed or who's in charge. My child would never go through this and I sit quiet. If she spoke out, her team would be ******* E D!

Her silence is a killer . At least just let her fans know how she is doing at this moment. :mj:

But i think her liking those instagram posts is the most she could do :mj:

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Because that feels more like punishment for Britney and not her team :janet:

I get where you’re coming from but it’s such a grey area because to do it is to continue paying the people exploiting her for money

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cwazy said:

The fact that she sings "I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots" but she isn't even the ringleader and doesn't call the shots in her own life :imdying::awks:

Neither the time nor the place. 

tumblr_lpopkxHMdX1qbiw5mo1_500.gif

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Is he saying that we should use their lies against them? I mean, it does make sense. If her father is gravely ill as they said, how can he still be her conservator?

Guys what does sam have to benifit from all this? And why is he pushing for lynne so bad? Would he have more access to Britney this way . Read along his shadiness and never forget he drugged her once upon a time :mj:

We only want to know that she's doing fine . We don't need that shady man back in her life or on oir side. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

IMPORTANT: Lynne needs to speak up according to the spiritual advisor 

Psychic on twitter said Britney is in prison. She clarifies she means mental facility but she goes on to say it would be better if she were in prison because then she would have more freedom to do as she chooses. She adds at the mental facility she is in, she has no freedom and cannot say no to any medication that is offered to her.
-She also says there's major family tension.
-She feels Lynne is afraid of Jamie Spears
-She says all the family members have reaped the benefits of the Britney machine. But only one family member seems to be fighting for her.
-She says, she's not kidding when says what's happening to her is modern day slavery. 

-She ends saying she's picking up on Mother energy....then says "Lynne, you can't carry fear anymore.  Tell them this is my motherf**** daughter. Release her" and she says "Lynne you have the power. Even if you don't believe it. You have the knowledge." Lynne is too passive according to her, she needs to speak up.

Lmao omg no :queenie: this is NOT what we need PLEAAAASE let's leave the dingbats out of this :icant2:

• Like 1