Jump to content

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1254

  • 1215

  • 1155

  • 1062

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Can't believe I've been so absorbed by this that I actually missed that this happened

Not gonna lie this whole thing it's making me feel deluded about everything else, despite that, I'm still looking forward to see if anything eventually ends up leaking especially since I can say without a doubt that this remix is one of my favourite versions of the song and I actually prefer it over the original version :heresthetea:

  • Like 4
Link to post

We’re going to be chanting Free Britney at the concert and collecting signatures outside the venue for our petition to end the conservatorship. Team Britney better know what’s coming. We’re not going to let them hide their shady dealings from the general public any longer. We’re going to put it front and center. 

6 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine if next week we get Britney on a video saying how “excited” she is to start Domination on July... what would we do? Like... telling Britney to free herself? 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
11 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine if next week we get Britney on a video saying how “excited” she is to start Domination on July... what would we do? Like... telling Britney to free herself? 

I don't know what I will do.... I doubt I will go see her concert unless they announce they modified the conservatorship and Lou Taylor is removed and the "personal conservatorship" is ended... I don't mind them ensuring her finances but her personal life should belong to her. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

We’re going to be chanting Free Britney at the concert and collecting signatures outside the venue for our petition to end the conservatorship. Team Britney better know what’s coming. We’re not going to let them hide their shady dealings from the general public any longer. We’re going to put it front and center. 

 

She would probably be embarrassed... And to think she has accepted to go through all that just for her kids and to be around them... That woman has a heart of gold... :( 

It saddens me cause she always talks about how she’s in control but we know that’s not the reality even though that’s what she would love... No wonder the lack of passion... I’m a mess :crying3: this whole thing breaks my heart...

  • Like 4
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

She would probably be embarrassed... And to think she has accepted to go through all that just for her kids and to be around them... That woman has a heart of gold... :( 

It saddens me cause she always talks about how she’s in control but we know that’s not the reality even though that’s what she would love... No wonder the lack of passion... I’m a mess :crying3: this whole thing breaks my heart...

I totally get what your saying. But she might also feel that she’s fighting this battle alone because everyone think’s she’s crazy. She might feel empowered knowing the public is behind her.  I’ve always thought that she hasn’t fought back because her father and team have held her kids over her to try and keep her in line. But isn’t when the kids become teenagers - they can decide which parent they want to live with? With her dad ill and her boys getting older, I can see her thinking now is the right time to try and fight the conservatorship. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

He threw a tantrum for no reason and closed the site. SO reliable. We do not need people like that.

I think he got nervous about the potential of a lawsuit... not sure that it's a possibility but if he doesn't have a law team on standby then I think it's a good idea to close the site. 

Link to post
Just now, jordeezy said:

I think he got nervous about the potential of a lawsuit... not sure that it's a possibility but if he doesn't have a law team on standby then I think it's a good idea to close the site. 

Both that and mainly that, according to him, the site was barely getting traffic and he decided the effort he put in it wasn't worth it in the end :icant2:

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 4/16/2019 at 6:56 AM, Onyx Dream said:

eerie as ****. fight brit. f**king fight.

I still feel both these things about this situation. 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:08 AM, SonOfSun said:

 

But now, knowing all of this, and IF this is true we need to help her guys, it's our mission.

The truth needs to be out there. If she's OK, then we have to hear it from her lips.

#FREEBRITNEY

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block