#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The side effects is not worth the cost. It’s just so creepy like they are treating her like Frankenstein or something. It just sounds like another tactic to keep her under control cuz she is obviously over it and doesn’t want to do what they are telling her to do which is so sad for her. :crying2:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I love Britney, as do all of you. We have very real fears and concerns over her situation. Her team nor her family is making this any easier or better for us or them. Over the past few days we have dipped into territory that I don't know we should have, yesterday someone told us that reading her emails was a violation. TBH I would hate anyone reading my texts or emails. We are fighting for her rights and privacy, while ignoring some of those boundaries ourselves. She would not want us attacking her sister or nieces. The Gram girls are right. This is a serious topic, we need to be serious in the posts that we make and the way we go about spreading this information.  Honest, Ms Mojo, and even ENews gave us already enough ammo to get the attention we need. Now its all about time. 

I mean... I agree with all of this but I think everything is being done with the best of intentions on the public's part.  We aren't all saying WE KNOW what is best for Britney but we want Britney to have an opportunity to decide what is best for Britney.  I do think we know enough now to have a full picture of what happened here instead of us all assuming Britney is psycho and deserves all of what she has at the moment.  We all knew better all along but we didn't have the means to prove anything until the podcast got that call.  Who would have known that all of this would happen?  Also, if they didn't force Britney into the facility and lie to us about it then none of this would have come to a head.  What is done in the dark will come to the light and they should have known better.  I don't think anything that has been leaked has been against Britney's best interest so we should not feel guilty.  No medical records have been leaked, no risque photos, nothing to be ashamed of on the victim's part has been revealed.  

• Like 2

No wonder her so-called comeback album back in 2008 was called CIRCUS, it was the beggining of it all. Another sign tho.

She actually IS trapped in that kind of circus were animals are treated really bad against their will. :(

• Like 7
On 4/16/2019 at 9:30 PM, Aang said:

Okay but please compare those jobs to the job Britney has...there is no comparison. Also compare those people's illnesses with the worst case scenario for Britney. Britney clearly doesn't have downs. She clearly isn't severely autistic (she could have ASD but she's definitely not severe enough to have her life controlled if that's the case, plenty of people with ASD live their own lives)...

Please, I know it's a trite and overplayed angle and defense...but think of this situation if Britney were a man. Please replace Britney with Robert Downey Jr. or Michael Jackson even...This situation would have never happened. 

Rdj was a drug addict. Her case is more like Amanda Byrnes.

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I mean... I agree with all of this but I think everything is being done with the best of intentions on the public's part.  We aren't all saying WE KNOW what is best for Britney but we want Britney to have an opportunity to decide what is best for Britney.  I do think we know enough now to have a full picture of what happened here instead of us all assuming Britney is psycho and deserves all of what she has at the moment.  We all knew better all along but we didn't have the means to prove anything until the podcast got that call.  Who would have known that all of this would happen?  Also, if they didn't force Britney into the facility and lie to us about it then none of this would have come to a head.  What is done in the dark will come to the light and they should have known better.  I don't think anything that has been leaked has been against Britney's best interest so we should not feel guilty.  No medical records have been leaked, no risque photos, nothing to be ashamed of on the victim's part has been revealed.  

I totally agree that it is all in the best intention, but good intentions don't always give us good results. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alvy said:

No wonder her so-called comeback album back in 2008 was called CIRCUS, it was the beggining of it all. Another sign tho.

She actually IS trapped in that kind of circus were animals are treated really bad against their will. :(

Britney's songs really tell the story of her life.... "Crazy", "I'm a Slave 4 u", "Overprotected", "Lonely", "Cinderella", "Circus", "I Wanna Go", "Piece of Me".... it's all so crazy

• Like 6
Just now, jordeezy said:

Britney's songs really tell the story of her life.... "Crazy", "I'm a Slave 4 u", "Overprotected", "Lonely", "Cinderella", "Circus", "I Wanna Go", "Piece of Me".... it's all so crazy

And then we have HER MOST PERSONAL ALBUM EVER.... Britney Jean. xkLHNJ6.gif

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Alvy said:

The fact that she sings "I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots" but she isn't even the ringleader and doesn't call the shots in her own life :imdying::awks:

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

I'm compiling a word/pdf archive on all we know about Lou Taylor with sources, here.

Remember I'm using this and this as sources too.

Interesting story I didn't put up there but oh well.

I'm planning one on the c-ship but later.

Thank you so much for compiling all this legitimate information in one place, members like you are the reason this cause it's worth fighting for :)

Just a thought do you plan on adding or citing as a source some of the information on this site?

Also even thought not as trustworthy you can always add the reviews that can be found on Tri Star's profile and also some of this YouTube videos previously linked here before too :divaney:

Spoiler

As a sidenote, don't know if you ever got to join the subreddit but you can and definitely should write the Lou M. Taylor post as it's evident you're an amazingly well spoken individual at least more than me, myself am, and I'm sure you would make an staggering well written entry :hugs:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

The fact that she sings "I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots" but she isn't even the ringleader and doesn't call the shots in her own life :imdying::awks:

Also I posted this the night it took place but it will always stick out like a sore thumb for me that one of the most evident public exposures of how controlled she really is took place while she was announcing her "Domination" residency :whatitellu:

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also I posted this the night it took place but it will always stick out like a sore thumb for me that one of the most evident public exposures of how controlled she really is took place while she was announcing her "Domination" residency :whatitellu:

"Announcing" :orangu: 
They've really tried to make the public/fans believe she's in control. Even the name "Domination" :frenchy:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I found it but I don't understand anything :haha:

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/britneys-management-konfiskerte-tv-2-intervju/60951385

But it's weird, 'cause there IS an interview for TV2

As per google translate:
"26 SEPTEMBER 2014 21.51 Jan Thomas Holmlund
(Dagbladet): Today, Britney Spears was a few quick hours in Oslo to launch her new underwear collection. During the short visit, TV 2 received an interview with the pop star, but the result was not quite as the channel had imagined.

After the interview was conducted confiscated the Spears' management interview that TV 2's broadcasters had done, writes the channel itself on their websites.

- Too private - They wanted to edit her answers, because they thought she was too private and that she talked too openly to me. After a while I have now regained the tape, but they have edited many of her answers, says journalist Maren Wilberg to TV 2.

- They removed the answers where they thought she was a bit giggle and open. It's really a shame, she says.

The reason why the management at all was able to take the loss with the interview is that it was mounted in the equipment the star's apparatus brought with it. It was a deal TV 2 had to make in order to interview Britney Spears.

- Black volunteer - I think the practice is unfortunate, to say it diplomatically. I do not know the questions, but they thought our approach was too personal. But she replied voluntarily, and gave some answers that the management obviously seemed unlucky, says news editor of TV 2, Jan Ove Årsæther, to Dagbladet.

Anniversary says the interview will still be sent. In the "Good Evening Norway" report, they will refer to the questions that were asked, and the answers Spears gave.

In recent years, artists have placed ever greater restrictions on access during performances both in Norway and in the world. During concerts, several artists either have a ban on photography, or require themselves to take rights to images taken by Norwegian editorial photographers.

Most media refuse to sign this type of photo contract. Among other things, Janet Jackson's concert in Oslo in 2011 was bypassed in silence, due to rigid photo requirements.

- Becoming aware But the practice TV 2 was exposed to today, Åræther cannot remember having been out before.

- It is mildly unfortunate, and worrying, he says.

The news editor says the channel will now consider whether it will be appropriate to make similar agreements again.

- I consider it unlikely that we will go into this type of agreement in the future, he says.

Medium reception Although Spears' management was not interested in the star sharing too much from privacy during the Norwegian visit, the pop star even gave the impression of being happy to visit Oslo.

- It feels incredible, it's so beautifully beautiful here, she told the press during today's session.

Despite a long career with a number of hits worldwide, not all were equally impressed with the Spears collection now behind. Fashion expert Ida Elise Eide Einarsdottir announced the collection for Dagbladet, and peddled a medium tree.

- Yes, there is something in the collection that is worthy of a pop princess, but it is something so tacky that even Hugh Hefner would not put it on the cover, she says.

• Like 6