#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Deactivated

Now it makes more sense why the Domination announcement was a disaster, maybe she threatened to say something and they just decided to rush her out of there, probably why we see them push her away from signing autographs

• Like 8
Just now, Economy said:

Oh. I only saw it once I forgot a lot of it

I vaguely remember what ur talking about. But I don't remember who she was talking about in that documentry

In the past I remember her talking about pressures breaking public figures...

She mentioned Whitney Houston. She has also talked about Princess Dianne. I don't remember if she ever mentioned Britney tho in that context

Yeah and then she said she knows or has met one that’s living.... and maybe even said something about blonde hair?

IDK. I’m gonna have to rewatch. I thought it was about Britney, but I could be reaching. It’s been years.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

Now it makes more sense why the Domination announcement was a disaster, maybe she threatened to say something and they just decided to rush her out of there, probably why we see them push her away from signing autographs

Yeah and remember the microphone which was supposed to.be open but suddenly it wasnt 

• Like 7

Something dumb: If Taylor is linked to this crazy Christian institution, tell me why would she want to attach herself to a woman with a big LGBT following and appeal? Slumber Party is straight bisexual culture.

• Like 6
Just now, colormefresh said:

Yeah and then she said she knows or has met one that’s living.... and maybe even said something about blonde hair?

IDK. I’m gonna have to rewatch. I thought it was about Britney, but I could be reaching. It’s been years.

It's possible I honestly don't remember sorry

I've seen many extensive interviews and doc type stuff with Gaga and tbh the Netflix one was meh to me so I never whatched it again

If u want I can try to find out for u?