#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

25 minutes ago, nanabs said:

In her opinion it was an attempt to silence, thats the point.  She worked with Wallet, u know.

(Unfortunately the post is poorly done)

Yes, I know and understand her point. But the post said that she was attacked after filing it, which was not the case. 

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

20 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It really bothers me that Popjustice Forum removed the Britney Spears Thread (after moving her to a section of the forum for has-beens known as 'Comeback Corner') well over a month ago because they don't want people speculating about Britney's conservatorship. I feel like they're totally contributing to silencing a message that is absolutely 100% no longer fanfic. I suspect they are on Team Britney's payroll because they've had some exclusives with Britney in the past and I always felt moving her Thread to Comeback Corner was probably in response to Team Britney requesting it.  Sorry if this isn't the right place to say this but I just needed to vent it and didn't feel it warranted an entire thread. #FreeBritney

Oh absolutely. Popjustice was also the first to get any Britney exclusives. Remember the photo of Britney in 2011 with the Popjustice dumpster? 

They’re not going to let anything get in the way of exclusives when she’s forced to go back to work again are they.... So corrupt

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Oh absolutely. Popjustice was also the first to get any Britney exclusives. Remember the photo of Britney in 2011 with the Popjustice dumpster? 

They’re not going to let anything get in the way of exclusives when she’s forced to go back to work again are they.... So corrupt

But the majority of users and comments were pro team and conservatorship and in that, the forum is not to blame.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:32 AM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It really bothers me that Popjustice Forum removed the Britney Spears Thread (after moving her to a section of the forum for has-beens known as 'Comeback Corner') well over a month ago because they don't want people speculating about Britney's conservatorship. I feel like they're totally contributing to silencing a message that is absolutely 100% no longer fanfic. I suspect they are on Team Britney's payroll because they've had some exclusives with Britney in the past and I always felt moving her Thread to Comeback Corner was probably in response to Team Britney requesting it.  Sorry if this isn't the right place to say this but I just needed to vent it and didn't feel it warranted an entire thread. #FreeBritney

Ita

I can’t believe they moved her into the comeback corner? That’s ridiculous. If that’s the case 75% of the topics in the main forum should be moved too. 
The attitude they displayed at anyone who asked why Britney was in the comeback corner is very Team Britney style. Aggressive and dismissive. They hated discussion about her c-ship. Well guess what? Artists having legal battles over them in the industry is a very real thing. It’s so important to expose abuse in the industry not silence it. PJ had the same Attitude as the “it’s Britney *****” podcast. Disappointing and pathetic.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Ita

I can’t believe they moved her into the comeback corner? That’s ridiculous. If that’s the case 75% of the topics in the main forum should be moved too. 
The attitude they displayed at anyone who asked why Britney was in the comeback corner is very Team Britney style. Aggressive and dismissive. They hated discussion about her c-ship. Well guess what? Artists having legal battles over them in the industry is a very real thing. It’s so important to expose abuse in the industry not science it. PJ had the same Attitude as the “it’s Britney *****” podcast. Disappointing and pathetic.

Well they have virtually lost me after well over ten years as a member after seeing how they've treated Britney. The Forum was once respected and taking a stance for someone as influential to pop music as Britney Spears could have helped her cause. Instead they literally killed and buried her Thread. They claim they don't want people speculating about artists personal lives but they also complain if you only talk about their music as it is considered "repetitive".  Britney Spears' situation is unique and most importantly not a conspiracy theory. Ignoring it and claiming it's none of our business is at this point perpetuating a violation of her civil rights. If not #freebritney than #metoo because a woman is being abused right in front of our eyes. Stop looking away or waiting for someone else to do something about it! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Well they have virtually lost me after well over ten years as a member after seeing how they've treated Britney. The Forum was once respected and taking a stance for someone as influential to pop music as Britney Spears could have helped her cause. Instead they literally killed and buried her Thread. They claim they don't want people speculating about artists personal lives but they also complain if you only talk about their music as it is considered "repetitive".  Britney Spears' situation is unique and most importantly not a conspiracy theory. Ignoring it and claiming it's none of our business is at this point perpetuating a violation of her civil rights. If not #freebritney than #metoo because a woman is being abused right in front of our eyes. Stop looking away or waiting for someone else to do something about it! 

Well said. Staying silent is gross negligence. We have to stand up. Pop justice should know better and do better.  

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

But the majority of users and comments were pro team and conservatorship and in that, the forum is not to blame.

That’s why the discussion is needed. Locking the thread is not educating a mass of people of what Britney is truly going through. She is refusing to work (making her 10th album) because of her legal battle. I’m sure the users like here eventually see the truth. You can’t deny what is happening to Britney. Locking the thread is wrong. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2019 at 10:30 AM, Meaner03 said:

The source i had for JT back then was really first hand tea 

First hand? that means you know him? or does your source know him? or that you know his manager or that your source knows his manager?.

Interesting point.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:03 AM, NotBuyingIt said:

the girl straight up told him she ain’t satisfied with his D game and wants to go see what’s out there.

She straight up told him that she was not satisfied with his game D? What do you mean that she was not satisfied with his infidelities or their intimacy?.

If this is true that she told him directly I am glad because when you refute Justin's behavior they always throw you to the ground saying that she did not tell him  and she was not sincere in the case that something had happened, which I doubt.

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Honestly, same. I’ve been totes confused but haven’t asked.

6 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Can some explain why this is dated June 2018 when the episode came out last year? It's giving me mind **** :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Something happened when threads were merged and it changed the date. 

• Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

6 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Can someone please provide the link to the file that details everything that happened since her breakdown? I saw it once and wanted to show my friend who is interested, but can’t find it here.

I think you mean this one

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTG3tRPhVjPfcwmYNudft9VoRTw8u9LZAfWMfneRiM8Tv2l2jAY9tJc8zFgA1ESFufSd132Pqa9oBWz/pub

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

This one is great!

does anyone have the list from Google docs that documented everything that happened  in 2008/2009? Like every studio she visited, TV appearance, rehearsal, etc? That one was also very interesting