Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

EbOK3hDXQAA5luE?format=jpg&name=900x900

WHAT IS THIS?  :gloria:

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I found this...might be just a coincidence but given she had procedures done during the cship...could it be?

ok this is strange. The post history of this user (u/uncertainobelle) is all about dancing, flowers and yoga. They joined reddit on June 18th. 

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I found this...might be just a coincidence but given she had procedures done during the cship...could it be?

One member did a thread other day about this. I don't know, I find It hard to believe.

Too many details, probably a fan wrote this. Since she always with her boyfriend, I don't think she needs to hide behind a Reddit account. Since people believe in his good intentions, he could help his beloved girlfriend, right?

I have the impression Britney don't want to send messages or ask for help. She's in her bubble.

9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Probably a bored fan. Is it even legal for conservators to demand plastic surgery? I don’t think it is. Medical treatment yes, but plastic surgery?

5 hours ago, Towelney said:

WHAT IS THIS?  :gloria:

My religion :chrissy:

One question, was the Daily Mail letter leaked when it was written by Britney? In 2008? in 2009? I know it leaked between 2009 and 2010.
Another curious question about the letter, when she writes that Janet gave her alleged daughter to her brother and that she hopes it will never happen again with this child? is she referring  to  her alleged daughter or Janet? Who was the pregnant woman?.

Ugh, Lou if you're reading this can you at least use your powers and get the Britney fan account disabled alottawarmheart_ or now they're known as queenoffairydance

Today's feature is how many songs are about Kevin. Looks like some fans believe it

This person doesn't understand that most of the B tracks on albums have already been written and are bought by the record label or producer before the artist even hears them. We know this is true for Britney because so many of her album songs have had demos leaked. 

On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, zxcvb said:
On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, zxcvb said:

they are helping her to regulate and remain on her medication."

she's been struggling tremendously with insomnia

They themselves have leaked that she has tremendous insomnia and that they are medicating her.

How irresponsible and negligent.

dusting this thread off and making it bump because it feels like #freebritney 2.0 is about to hit us like :blast:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Hmmm... that weblog in 2008. We were so blind, lbr. And all that yellow top post, I don't see coincidences anymore.

1 hour ago, Britney_007 said:

Signed. And I'm going to force my mom, my dad, my brother and friends to sign it too. I'm not playing.

DM2MrfFVQAAoKi7.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Has anyone heard Brian's voice? Could it be the source of the famous podcast?.

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

#FreeBritney 2.0 is coming and Lou/Jamie/Jodi are shaking!

laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 3
  • Dislike 2

30 minutes ago, igmate said:

laugh laughing GIF

Oh, Lou... :cackling:

The fact that you're on here instead of being the unbothered demon that you usually are just goes to show how scared you are. Better start saving now because you're about to lose your only source of income. :)

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

"Good luck with the Mercedes guy" - Takumi Fujiwara 🤡