Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

If tomorrow (monday) still no new posts, then something very serious it's going on for sure. Cassie has been busy lately with all the blm movement.

Thankfully they didn't post Britney weird hostage-smiling videos during this week, people would destroy her for being insensitive.

Her relationship with the "boyfriend" is extremely odd, even after all these years. Doesn't look anything serious, even tho "she" forces him on her Instagram. Esc*rt/nanny type of guy.

11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Many people that this person who wrote this Weblog is a lie and a fan fiction but I am sorry, this weblog is written in 2008 and this blogger only say realities and I am impressed that this person does not doubt Britney's mental state for an instant.

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/release-britney-and-return-all-her-rights/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/more-britney-civil-rights-violations/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/the-aclu-should-be-all-over-this/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/page/1/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/23/you-did-good-britney/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/so-now-the-truth-comes-out/

https://loveandaffection01.wordpress.com/2008/02/29/britney-is-being-physically-abused/

I am impressed that this person spoke in 2008 like this:

• That in 2008 he talks about a temporary guardianship(that at first, he agreed but later not, seeing the intentions and that the reason was economic.)
  • That  this is like a hunt for a wild animal.
  • That they isolate her.
  • that she is suffering physical, financial, and medical / drug abuse.
  • That the medications she receives are extremely dangerous and that it is like a lobotomy.
  • That her team of attorneys are not doing a good job of guardianship and custody of their children.
  • That  she has not emotional support.
  • He talks that she has no civil rights and that she cannot visit a country or go on holidays without asking her guardian for permission.
  • Another detail a girl named Holly writes to this person and in one of her comments, she says that Jamie was physically abused by his father and that his mother committed suicide due to the violence in that house. (We knew the detail that her grandmother committed suicide but the motive has never been reported to the press, only a person close to Britney or the family knows that detail, and this girl, Holly, seems to know it).
  • Holly also writes in a comment, "it is interesting that the doctors at the hospital on both occasions she got sent thereafter tests were done, seem to have agreed she does not need to be in institutionalized in a hospital. Yet she presumably she would have more freedom in hospital than the situation she is in. she probably could choose not to have her father sleeping in her room with her.
    one thing that frightens me, after I see security manhandling her in public with no respect for her, that she may be locked in her home with these bunch of strange men while she is given her sleeping tablets and the like". 
  • This person/blogger in a comment with Holly says that he is going to write a book about Britney.

Basically everything we talk about the c-ship even now, in 2020. Same topics, same questions...

Britney behavior nowadays shows signs of fear, like she's constantly afraid of something. Her anxiety issues are getting worse, and her team allowed meet & greets for years. I heard some stuff from brazilians, one of them went to m&g from last tour... Britney almost cried and couldn't look to him, she was shaking. Robin saw this and did nothing.

I have no doubt Britney mental health isn't a priority for them.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Basically everything we talk about the c-ship even now, in 2020. Same topics, same questions...

Britney behavior nowadays shows signs of fear, like she's constantly afraid of something. Her anxiety issues are getting worse, and her team allowed meet & greets for years. I heard some stuff from brazilians, one of them went to m&g from last tour... Britney almost cried and couldn't look to him, she was shaking. Robin saw this and did nothing.

I have no doubt Britney mental health isn't a priority for them.

I am personally impressed by this 2008 weblog.

This person says something happened that broke her heart.It is normal that she suffers from anxiety and everything he says in this weblog if is true. It is normal that she suffers anxiety and fears, she is in permanent conservatorship.

Many people/fans discredit this 2008 weblog, but that she is under permanent conservatorship is a fact, that she has no civil rights is a fact, and the procedure this person talks about medications is a fact.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I was just thinking about where is she... Sam is at his home, posting stories on ig at the gym with "no distractions" caption
is Britney alone at home? i get this feeling she's not fine right now.
and yeah, I was okay with Sam for a long time but now I don't, he seems cocky, immature and arrogant, he makes her happy but i hope she brokes with him at the right time. the glimpse I saw while he was with her i felt like he was always wanting alone time, i don't think he likes her that much,

Just let her be. People obsessing about her (like you guys) are the reason she feels trapped/Unhappy to begin with. She will talk or be seen if she wants to, she doesn't own you anything.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

When a person is under conservatorship is legally incapable, this is a fact, that I think we all knew and we all knew that this was not normal but people preferred to look the other way.

Her conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

This they did with abuse of power, corruption, and the obsession of the press and society for her.

Why no one has asked or investigated or because no one has found the documents and petition for conservatorship that he found @Meaner03 ?

Why have we now had access to these documents? I know that  are courts documents but I wonder how @Meaner03 got the papers for a petition of probate conservator?

Or was/is he a close person to her, but it's difficult since I don't think she had access to these documents?
Or is he a person who worked for her father's law firm? A person who works for Adam Streisand but is weird because he was one of the people behind this idea? Or is he someone who had contacts with the UCLA hospital or worked at UCLA?.

Andrew Wallet has disappeared? But why is no one wondering about the people behind it all or at least these people who are supposed to have devised this plot Adam Streisand and Dr.James E.Spar?.

Adam Streisand at least wanted her safety and he didn't want her father to be in this.

21 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

When a person is under conservatorship is legally incapable, this is a fact, that I think we all knew and we all knew that this was not normal but people preferred to look the other way.

Her conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

This they did with abuse of power, corruption, and the obsession of the press and society for her.

Why no one has asked or investigated or because no one has found the documents and petition for conservatorship that he found @Meaner03 ?

Why have we now had access to these documents? I know that  are courts documents but I wonder how @Meaner03 got the papers for a petition of probate conservator?

Or was/is he a close person to her, but it's difficult since I don't think she had access to these documents?
Or is he a person who worked for her father's law firm? A person who works for Adam Streisand but is weird because he was one of the people behind this idea? Or is he someone who had contacts with the UCLA hospital or worked at UCLA?.

Andrew Wallet has disappeared? But why is no one wondering about the people behind it all or at least these people who are supposed to have devised this plot Adam Streisand and Dr.James E.Spar?.

Adam Streisand at least wanted her safety and he didn't want her father to be in this.

Until we didn't organize good as bfans founding the lawyers and the reporters (Serious ones) 

you put #freebritney and the people even have any f.... idea of what it is.

Her situation is like a horror movie. A nightmare she can’t scape. And seeing Old footage when she constantly said how she liked to feel free and have freedom to do whatever she wants to do makes it even more heartbreaking to me. I hope she gets to live free either her human rights again. Those *******s will have why they deserve. 

I’M TALKING TO YOU LOU, JAIMIE AND THE REST OF YOUR CORRUPT AND PSYCHOPATH TEAM. YOU WILL FALL. WE WON’T STOP. WE WILL SCREAM AND SHOUT FREE BRITNEY AT EVERY CONCERT OR PUBLIC APPEARANCE SHE DOES AND WE WILL BOYCOTT EVERY PROJECT UNTIL SHE’S FREE. F**UCK YOU!!!

FREE BRITNEY, FREE BRITNEY, FREE BRITNEY!!!

11 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Genuinely curious, what role did Adam Streisand play in this? I always thought he was the lawyer Britney herself hired to try and stop the conservatorship, but he was removed from the court hearing because Dr. James E. Spar and Samuel Ingham alleged she was mentally incapable of hiring her own attorney... So I always kinda thought he was like one of the "good guys". Is there any other information on him?

13 hours ago, LLuvia said:

WeHer conservatorship is illegal for many reasons, but one of the rules/regulations is that an incapacitated person cannot work and she has not stopped doing so. Her father, her team, and her lawyers have violated the laws.

Is there proof that it is actually illegal though? Just curious.

is it not the case that just all the high profile people with c ships, such as Peter Falk, Amanda Bynes, the movie producer that Jodi was conservator for before - all suffered from diagnosed mental health conditions - yet the spears have not publicly disclosed this, so people further question it.

What do fans want to get from this? either her to say she is not unwell and her family have been exploiting her (which is probably not 100% true given what we’ve seen in the recent few years), or the family to give in and expose her full diagnosis which is intrusive and might make her even worse. 

2 hours ago, Vulpix91 said:

Genuinely curious, what role did Adam Streisand play in this? I always thought he was the lawyer Britney herself hired to try and stop the conservatorship, but he was removed from the court hearing because Dr. James E. Spar and Samuel Ingham alleged she was mentally incapable of hiring her own attorney... So I always kinda thought he was like one of the "good guys". Is there any other information on him?

James Spar and Adam Streisand have worked together.
Dr.James E.Spar works to teach people how to get people under a conservatorship to use dementia.

Let's imagine that a doctor, a lawyer, and a judge have a plan that they have used many times to incapacitate people. In this case, there is a parent who not only wants to be part of the plan,  also wants to be the guardian of the person who will be under guardianship. The lawyer does not agree because the father does not meet the requirements and only wants to disable her and the benefits, he does not want anything else, how they want to make the plan, they remove the lawyer from this plan.

41 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Is there proof that it is actually illegal though? Just curious.

is it not the case that just all the high profile people with c ships, such as Peter Falk, Amanda Bynes, the movie producer that Jodi was conservator for before - all suffered from diagnosed mental health conditions - yet the spears have not publicly disclosed this, so people further question it.

What do fans want to get from this? either her to say she is not unwell and her family have been exploiting her (which is probably not 100% true given what we’ve seen in the recent few years), or the family to give in and expose her full diagnosis which is intrusive and might make her even worse. 

One of the first legal steps is that the person they are going to put under conservatorship, have to be notified days before and has to know about this, did that happen?

10 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

James Spar and Adam Streisand have worked together.
Dr.James E.Spar works to teach people how to get people under a conservatorship to use dementia.

Let's imagine that a doctor, a lawyer, and a judge have a plan that they have used many times to incapacitate people. In this case, there is a parent who not only wants to be part of the plan,  also wants to be the guardian of the person who will be under guardianship. The lawyer does not agree because the father does not meet the requirements and only wants to disable her and the benefits, he does not want anything else, how they want to make the plan, they remove the lawyer from this plan.

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that.

It makes me so sad to see what they've done to this poor woman :icant2:

53 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

Thank you for the info, I didn't know that.

It makes me so sad to see what they've done to this poor woman :icant2:

@Meaner03 He put a little and relevant information on this, I am almost sure that he know more than what he commented on the forum, on Twitter and Instagram.

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

One of the first legal steps is that the person they are going to put under conservatorship, have to be notified days before and has to know about this, did that happen?

Do we know it didn't though? I am just curious.

43 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Do we know it didn't though? I am just curious.

According to Jamie Spears' statement in the legal/court documents, he did not.

I found this...might be just a coincidence but given she had procedures done during the cship...could it be?