#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So I was out in Los Angeles this weekend and talked to a bunch of people about Brit. I asked what they thought about the whole situation and they had no clue what I was talking about. A few people said that she is really sick they heard. I tried to explain everything that is happening regarding all of the stuff that fans have been finding out about her team. They were surprised. I find it so strange that no one out there has really heard anything. One of the guys seemed somewhat connected with the entertainment industry too. It's so sad 😢

• Like 7
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Oops... said:

So I was out in Los Angeles this weekend and talked to a bunch of people about Brit. I asked what they thought about the whole situation and they had no clue what I was talking about. A few people said that she is really sick they heard. I tried to explain everything that is happening regarding all of the stuff that fans have been finding out about her team. They were surprised. I find it so strange that no one out there has really heard anything. One of the guys seemed somewhat connected with the entertainment industry too. It's so sad 😢

Los Angeles has a cult mentality where they follow everything the media says with no question. No surprise. 

• Like 5
17 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Hey guys, I dont know if any of you remembers but I’m the guy who used to do 50-100-200 page recaps for this mega thread on that separate “Recap thread”. Well I thought I’d restart my works on that thread but it is with much grief i have to say that the Recap Thread is no more :(It says “Sorry, we could not find the item- ERROR” now. So yeah, that’s all my recaps down the drain. Every one of that hard work is gone now because some threads were apparently archived by the mods I guess. 

Yeah, well all my time and hard work for making those recaps for you guys to understand this thread better cannot be Found now. Like nowhere. I feel very disappointed and sad like all those works are... yeah gone. No value.

Felt like all the people who cared should know, I guess.

I'm pretty sure they were just morphed onto this thread. I don't know if you have done it already but you can try searching for them if you remember any key words or browse through the posts you've made on your profile too

Here, I actually found the last one I think you made even though I'm unsure if you made any changes separately

• Like 1

Also I think it's important to bring back the lyrics to this song who Britney herself wrote based on the multiple poems she wrote in 2006

No more chains that you gave me 
Enough of pain, now I'm craving 
Something sweet, so delight 
How can you men stand sleeping at night? 
The silly pattern that I followed 
I saw my mama being swallowed 
By the one, who she loved 
He pulled her down, couldn't see up above 
Manipulation was his key 
He screwed it in, 'cause she was naive 
We're not perfect, we must say 
But, now I've got to run away 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGirl said:

Well if it wasn't for attention this whole thing would be pointless :whatitellu:

yeah but I feel like now people are using the situation for their own attention not for Britney's case. It's like click bait now. 

Dont get me wrong I'm waay deep into this rabbit hole but I'll always be skeptical ya know?

• Like 1

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-child-custody-change-kevin-federline/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are making changes to their child custody arrangement official in court docs.

TMZ has learned that they have formally agreed Kevin will gets custody of their 2 boys 70% of the time. We're told this has actually been the arrangement since August of last year but wanted to see how it worked before formalizing it -- and they made it official last week in docs filed on Aug. 28.

This is a shift from the previous agreement where they each had 50-50 custody. It's been that way ever since Britney stabilized following her mental health struggles that began in 2007.

Sources with knowledge tell us under the new arrangement Britney's 30% custodial rights with 12-year-old Jayden and 13-year-old Sean are not supervised.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Fckry said:

I am not sure how to feel about it tbh.. one part of me is like.. hmmm.. she does forget a lot 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/britney-spears-memory-loss-forgetting/amp/

remember this?

Other side of me is like BS

Meds can cause people to forget or to regress memories too. so if they put lots of it in her ofcourse she can't recall certain events because parts of the brain are numbed.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/03/britney-spears-child-custody-change-kevin-federline/

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are making changes to their child custody arrangement official in court docs.

TMZ has learned that they have formally agreed Kevin will gets custody of their 2 boys 70% of the time. We're told this has actually been the arrangement since August of last year but wanted to see how it worked before formalizing it -- and they made it official last week in docs filed on Aug. 28.

This is a shift from the previous agreement where they each had 50-50 custody. It's been that way ever since Britney stabilized following her mental health struggles that began in 2007.

Sources with knowledge tell us under the new arrangement Britney's 30% custodial rights with 12-year-old Jayden and 13-year-old Sean are not supervised.

TMZ has been reporting ... Britney has struggled over the past year with her mental health, in no small part because the medicines she was taking for her mental health condition stopped working. She entered a facility earlier this year to stabilize herself ... however, our sources say doctors were having trouble finding the right mix of medications.

Britney's been out and about in public, but privately ... we're told she still struggles to get back on an even keel. Her career remains on ice while she tries to get better.

Why is this day so f**king depressing :wontcry:

• Like 7