Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 hours ago, Catalin said:

The gram girls been saying what I been saying for forever!!! It's been Britney posting for a while now & you guys been thinking its still her team 🤦‍♂️🏽 Every since the “ Skinny as a Needle” thing she’s been in control 

Im so glad domination got cancelled and freebritney started.. jamie and co wanted to trademark britney spears name and domination to literally own her name luckily it got denied.. im guessing they wanted to sell stuff from it..

They registered to the fake company "baby one more mark" 

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn88160755&docId=RFA20181022082154#docIndex=2&page=1

The list of stuff is crazy

Screenshot_20190811-032400.jpg

Listening to Britney's Gram now and I am trying not to shed tears because these ladies are speaking the truth. Britney is not a dumb blonde. She is smarter than we all give her credit for.

28 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

So how are we going to organize for August 15th ?

Depends on a dress code :ririshade2: really

:checkit:

Part of me is a little sad because we probably would have got great merch but then again it’s team Britney and we probably get 99 cent quality stuff designed by her fabulous team because they are too cheap to pay people and too cheap to afford photoshop.

I would more disappointed if we didn't get that hideous promo picture for Domination but if it indicates where they were headed, I am glad it got canned.  The red lips were so creepy. 

I think they were just copyrighting it for the merch in at MGM Grand’s shop famous people copyright random things all the time. :bedtime:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Part of me is a little sad because we probably would have got great merch but then again it’s team Britney and we probably get 99 cent quality stuff designed by her fabulous team because they are too cheap to pay people and too cheap to afford photoshop.

We missed out on more quality merch like this :mhm:

31944581_10155670858542887_2044104287696

08/09/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied. )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 08/13/2019 )
Filed by Interested Party

08/09/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )Filed by Interested Party

Guys I don't know if you have seen it but media asker permission to record/take photos but the request was denied! 

I am having real positive feelings about this week! Our Brenda judge rules! 

Media request to permit coverage is denied for both dates:

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 08/13/2019 )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )

42 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Media request to permit coverage is denied for both dates:

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )

Is this good? Ugh. I want her free soon. I'm so anxious.

And guys do you know at what the time the hearing at 13th and 15th will take place? As I am in Poland I would like to know at what the time to follow news. 

2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys I don't know if you have seen it but media asker permission to record/take photos but the request was denied! 

I am having real positive feelings about this week! Our Brenda judge rules! 

That doesn’t mean anything, celebrities always have these requests.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:02 PM, warioaddams said:

So how are we going to organize for August 15th ?

You might want to contact @boobbiee on insta or @booobbiee on twitter (Private account but DM open)

6 minutes ago, HugoScamander said:

A accounting hearing is happening in October! **** is going down! 

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing