#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, marioh said:

The part about Larry... Omg, I hate him now even more, if that's possible. Not only did he have say in sending her to the mental institution but he expressed hope that when they reannounce Vegas, it will help with ticket sales... I'm done. Cancel the c-ship and all those evil people around her rn. :crying2:

If this is true, then fans need to pull the plug on this bullsh*t scam.

Of course, we don't really know the real truth, but the first residency was enough.  She doesn't need to perform this **** to pay all her bills, only to make money for others.

As I said earlier, the perfume thing is different.  Even if her team makes money of of it, she still gets the biggest cut without having to really work much.

But as far as performing, she should only comeback when she is motivated/inspired to do so.  That's it.  Fans shouldn't support any more shows until Larry starts talking or she comes back inspired.  Not for paychecks.

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, marioh said:

The part about Larry... Omg, I hate him now even more, if that's possible. Not only did he have say in sending her to the mental institution but he expressed hope that when they reannounce Vegas, it will help with ticket sales... I'm done. Cancel the c-ship and all those evil people around her rn. :crying2:

I was just about to post this. When I heard that part. Omg 

• Like 3

The ladies who own the podcast have verified accounts on twitter and are well known.. they’ve changed their icons to #FreeBritney. They talked to the source and received verification. They wouldn’t be going in depth and bullshitting this.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

So she's been almost 4 months in this mental health facility against her will... Because she wanted to get free :icant2:.. And everything that was being told to us and the media is fake. :ineedthetruth:

God she's in such a complicated situation :ehum: 

And she went to the hair saloon last week against her will as well? :notatall:

Guys, I wouldn't believe these 2 Nancy Drews, nor her team :whatitellu:

• Like 4