Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream With In a dream

• sjadeupdate

• PokemonSpears

• Meaner03

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

But it’s the same arrangement just not a full live band

Yea. Different instruments. I love the sound of the actual VMA mix more than the tour version.

There is  a video somewhere of Wade Robson teaching step by step the choreography to that VMA performance. I doubt I'll ever be able to find it online. I should have saved it but it was pre-youtube and was uploaded to either launchcast.com ( which no longer exist) or AOL.com (during its glory years)

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I hope so. :carpoolney:

Is this setlist real?

Spoiler
  1. Spice Up Your Life
  2. If U Can't Dance
  3. Who Do You Think You Are (Morales Mix)
  4. Do It
  5. Something Kinda Funny
  6. Holler (Contains elements of "Run the World (Girls)")
  7. Viva Forever
  8. Let Love Lead the Way
  9. Goodbye
  10. Never Give Up On The Good Times
  11. We Are Family (Sister Sledge cover)
  12. Love Thing
  13. The Lady Is a Vamp
  14. Too Much
  15. Say You'll Be There
  16. 2 Become 1
  17. Stop
  18. Mama
  19. Wannabe

They didn't perform Headlines??!!! :overwhelm:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

But it’s the same arrangement just not a full live band

That sounds extremely horrible though! I prefer the live version over this. I just dont like the song Oops its too cheesy and pop, id like to have any rock version.

• Super Moderators
43 minutes ago, fays1 said:

That sounds extremely horrible though! I prefer the live version over this. I just dont like the song Oops its too cheesy and pop, id like to have any rock version.

tenor.gif?itemid=3597330

do you even like Britney Spears? :rihit:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3597330

do you even like Britney Spears? :rihit:

Are you saying that if someone does not like one Britney song, they are not allowed to be a fan? 

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A person who doesn’t like Oops I Did It Again isn’t a stan. Period!

I never claimed to be a stan. being a stan is not a good thing, its for crazy people with no life. I am a fan of Britney since 1999 and traveled 17 hours to see her, I am a fan.

17 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I never claimed to be a stan. being a stan is not a good thing, its for crazy people with no life. I am a fan of Britney since 1999 and traveled 17 hours to see her, I am a fan.

Yet here you are 20 years later. Don’t act like you’re above people. You’re a stan. Just not a good one for dissing OIDIA.

• Dislike 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yet here you are 20 years later. Don’t act like you’re above people. You’re a stan. Just not a good one for dissing OIDIA.

So you first tell me im not a fan, then you tell me I am? then you tell me to not act like im above people yet you are the one who did that by saying im not a real fan like you. And I did not diss OIDIA, I said I prefer a rock version because I dont like the song, thats not a diss.

Obviously the way you act is how stans act, this is why I dont call myself a stan.

14 minutes ago, fays1 said:

So you first tell me im not a fan, then you tell me I am? then you tell me to not act like im above people yet you are the one who did that by saying im not a real fan like you. And I did not diss OIDIA, I said I prefer a rock version because I dont like the song, thats not a diss.

Obviously the way you act is how stans act, this is why I dont call myself a stan.

thumb_methinks-thou-doth-protest-too-muc

I was joking from the start. Toxic doesn’t do anything for me. Never has, but I get the appeal.