Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If Team B were on Exhale, they must have known that we had figured it out that the first video was from the Mental Health Facility but they have the audacity to post this now?:idgi: So they're not on exhale? :mhmsureny:

They’re literally that f**king dumb. It’s funny they want to make Britney look like a train wreck when in reality they’re the real train wrecks. everytime they attempt to fix something it backfires. Like why are they even still trying? :cackling:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, Ground type is super effective against Electric.

  Reveal hidden contents

Pokemon-Lets-Go-Type-Chart.jpg

It just doesn't help that most Rock type Pokémon from Gen I were either Rock/Ground or Ground/Rock, so I guess that's the confusing part 

Does any incident that’s been happening with the freebritney movement correlate to the new Pokémon game? :pieceofwhat: I saw they released a preview for it not too long ago. It looks very.. not exciting as I imagined it to be. And yet another fire/fighting type :tiffsniffle: that’s so basic. (The grass monkey is cute tho :mcorangu:)

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

I was at a nightclub last night and they played Oops. I shouted Free Britney when it goes silent at the start. #promo

Doing the Lord’s work ty :cutebrit:

54 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

the **** they doing posting video from the facility's gym that started the #FreeBritney movement ?

 

I think they just don't care about the fans, it is just about appealing and selling the cship to the general public at this point

I’m officially convinced they don’t give a single **** about us fans. Fans that have been following her for literal decades and actually care about our queen’s well being. Aside from them never listening to our criticisms, I’m sure we’re their enemies now. They’d rather cater to the gp who could care less about wtf happens to Britney. The same normies who say “isnt she still bald?” and are 110% for conservatorship bc they watch TMZ, E, CNN religiously. They always have money to spend on stupid **** to fill the emptiness inside them. Sad truth. 

11 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

What are the odds Sam account is managed by Loucifer as well, and that he agreed to it in that Boyfriend thing he signed to date Britney?

He’s either too stupid to realize he’s helping the bad guys or he’s in on it for his own personal gain. Can’t tell which is worst at this point. :sickofu:

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

he's always been an opportunist -  trying to use Britney as his platform to get recognized

does anyone remember last year or earlier when a young guy won the lottery and Willie replied to his IG post "check your DMs" or something like that? :disappointed:

He’s so cringy. :ugh: and his music is so awful and bland. Sounds like free public domain elevator music. :trash:

Share this post


Link to post

I actually believe Sam is on Britney's side, but he has to follow Jamie's orders because he wouldn't be able to be with her if he didn't do as told 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

 

Does any incident that’s been happening with the freebritney movement correlate to the new Pokémon game? :pieceofwhat: I saw they released a preview for it not too long ago. It looks very.. not exciting as I imagined it to be. And yet another fire/fighting type :tiffsniffle: that’s so basic. (The grass monkey is cute tho :mcorangu:)

The Detective Pikachu movie premiere and Britney's hearing happened on May 10, which is the most important that has happened this year so far in both universes, so the connection is still there, kind of :raven:

So b
esides that Detective Pikachu movie with the horrible hyper realistic Pokémon and that mobile version of Pokémon Rumble that nobody asked for, not much has happened really. 



The SwSh trailer came out back in February when Britney was in a "hiatus" but that day we got an article that said Britney was "excited to get back to her career" lol

and the next day we got that Pretty Girls outtake.

 

In Pokémon news we've been very dry these months. People say it's normal, but I remember in previous generations having a lot more rumors and leaks. May has been hystorically known for huge reveals though, but it's getting late and it seems this time they'll wait till the E3 on June. But a new announcement could come up any minute. 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
 
 
 
21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand people that say she needs help if she has a mental illness, and that a sick person will be more difficult to understand that they need to take care of themselves. All that is fine.

The bottom line is, conservatorships aren't for that, period. That legal resource has a very specific purpose, an extreme one, and Britney with all the mental illnesses or issues she may have, is clearly not in that situation.  

There's simply no comparison between a person in a comma, or a disabled person that cannot speak or move, or someone with dementia that doesn't have conscious of time and space or their own selves, and a person with bipolar symptoms or personality disorders or whatever you may want to attribute to Britney. 

I think is the sole sound, coherent non-overly emotional explanation as to why Britney doesn't need to be in a conservatorship. 

I'm glad there was no conspiracy attached, either. :tiffeyeroll:

 

I hope the c-ship is not in place for an evil reason (i.e. for her money). But the truth is, we DO NOT KNOW her mental health status. Only rumors. It's never been confirmed. So I just have a problem with folks on here making remarks without knowing the full story. And y'all can all downvote me again if you want.

I guess if you're not on here espousing a conspiracy theory about Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears or Larry Rudolph then your opinion is ****.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Detective Pikachu movie premiere and Britney's hearing happened on May 10, which is the most important that has happened this year so far in both universes, so the connection is still there, kind of :raven:

 

That’s spooky af :wontcry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

I think is the sole sound, coherent non-overly emotional explanation as to why Britney doesn't need to be in a conservatorship. 

I'm glad there was no conspiracy attached, either. :tiffeyeroll:

 

I hope the c-ship is not in place for an evil reason (i.e. for her money). But the truth is, we DO NOT KNOW her mental health status. Only rumors. It's never been confirmed. So I just have a problem with folks on here making remarks without knowing the full story. And y'all can all downvote me again if you want.

I guess if you're not on here espousing a conspiracy theory about Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears or Larry Rudolph then your opinion is ****.

How many times do we have to say we don’t gaf about her medical condition :brityawning: that’s something personal and honestly, even if it’s a worst case scenario (like she’s extremely schizophrenic or autistic or w/e I feel gross even imagining hypotheticals here :ehidk:) it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to determine w/e she has doesn’t warrant a life long conservatorship. She seems lucid and coherent 99% of the time we see her, during candids, interviews, on stage, WHILE SHES DRIVING. Her illness isn’t even relevant when Lou has a history with trying to lock Lyndsey Lohan and Courtney Love into similar conservatorships and I can honestly type paragraphs on her extremely shady history. All evidence points to the theory (that’s accepted by most people who even gaf about all this) that it’s clearly used to siphon money out of her estate. Very similar to what happens in other guardianship cases across the country btw. It’s sadly a common thing. 

 

At least you’re right about one thing and it’s that your opinion is indeed ****, put it back in the toilet ? and flush it. Nobody wants to hear it bc it’s the same **** CNN, E, and TMZ is spewing. How on earth could you still feel there’s not something malicious going on in regards to her conservatorship this far in? :tiffeyeroll: btw you can feel something shady is going on WHILE ALSO NOT KNOWING (or caring) about w/e mental illness she has. And btw that **** was determined in f**king 15 MINUTES. People have to be observed for several hours to just get prescribed adderall. :brityeah: 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I guess if you're not on here espousing a conspiracy theory about Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears or Larry Rudolph then your opinion is ****.

That right here makes your whole point invalid

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine thinking we're entitled to know Britney's medical record just because we want her free from what basically is a slave contract she has been against ever since it's conception and because TMZ themselves f**ked around and slipped the fact that she has been forced to take bipolar medication while never being diagnosed as such right under our noses :yelping::yelping::yelping:

D64JzQwUYAEM-pl.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, Ground type is super effective against Electric.

  Reveal hidden contents

Pokemon-Lets-Go-Type-Chart.jpg

It just doesn't help that most Rock type Pokémon from Gen I were either Rock/Ground or Ground/Rock, so I guess that's the confusing part 

That’s what I said... unless I typed backwards from typing too fast. 

Share this post


Link to post

has any of her other exes give statements, even a general statement about anything? I notice none of them have been asked or given their two cents about all this? Do you think they were given NDA's and will be sued if they ever publicly talk about their relationship?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

he's always been an opportunist -  trying to use Britney as his platform to get recognized

does anyone remember last year or earlier when a young guy won the lottery and Willie replied to his IG post "check your DMs" or something like that? :disappointed:

He created a gofundme account to raise money to record and album and start his singing career. It flopped hard and while doing so he contacted a guy who won the lottery to ask for money. He was so deseperate.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

He created a gofundme account to raise money to record and album and start his singing career. It flopped hard and while doing so he contacted a guy who won the lottery to ask for money. He was so deseperate.

tenor.gif?itemid=10462674

Share this post


Link to post

Willie and Sam both know Britney well enough to know what she post and what her team post. They clearly comment anyway for attention. :joanne:

Share this post


Link to post

About the old videos being recycled... her team know 90% of people who comment will not even notice plus probably a load of fake account comments and there goes the red herring.

 

also JL posting a photo of Princess Diana with some stupid caption. Does she know what happened to her?? Ignorant

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bbbitchme said:

I dont care if Sam is a paid boyfriend.He is just a *** toy to Britney.

omg yall are actually gross

shes been with him for three f**king years

u need to stop with these gross *** comments about a relationship we have no idea about

goodbye

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...