Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream With In a dream

• sjadeupdate

• PokemonSpears

• Meaner03

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Being smart, dealing with them and avoiding to give what they just want: to make her look crazy. 

But she's not calling.

Yeah Britney's doing amazing , her plans are steller . She's progressing , and doing work by avoiding them , complying and looking good and healthy. 

She didn't even acknowledge the entire situation when she was asked by the paparazzi. Very smart

5 hours ago, Dream With In a dream said:

tbf tho aswell as shes not allowed the internet and not allowed out often.. she proberly dosent even know the latest trends and fashions. and oh i like her 2000s fashion.

This is... so dumb.

32 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i will never say it enough, Reva + Jeryll S. Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle once again in a cship case, the ones who were speaker in a an event to talk about cship for famous people, that ish scream corrupt from miles away, it's team who seemed to work in hand together .

Absolutely!I have always believed that they sew a big group of corrupt people, in fact,I believe that Lou M Taylor and other fauna are just pawns,I think they are only intermediaries who have their own benefits, of course.Also look at their profiles of the people to whom they wanted to place a guardianship:Frances Cobain, Lindsay Lohan, etc and they could manipulate public opinion easily and very important, let's not forget Jeryll S.Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle are attorneys for the state of M.Jackson.

41 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She can't contact them without Jamie knowing. This is all made by her team.

Well maybe Sam is contacting them for her?

14 hours ago, ubritney said:

Well maybe Sam is contacting them for her?

i posted the NDA team cship made sign anyone who would get close to Britney, Sam ain't doing nothing without team cship approval if he does not want to get in trouble .

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She can't contact them without Jamie knowing. This is all made by her team.

Well it wouldn’t be to her team’s advantage... because with these outings and the way she’s acting and how she’s answering questions, Britney is proving that her team is wrong and lying about her condition.

I hear I’m free as well. No she’s not free from the conservatorship but she’s free from the treatment center and has obviously been given more freedoms due to the public pressure, which I think she is referring to. 

• Exhale+

Are these people ever going to leave her alone? Obviously the pics and videos we see are from paparazzi and those are amazing but enough is enough. It’s time to leave her alone. She seems really happy and things are going well for her. That’s all that I care about, music and performances and all that can come secondary. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Super Moderators
7 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

"Tight squeeze here. Hold this,dude."

Hold this, please.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

I'll say it again, watch the clip on the Daily Mail site, choose the highest quality, and if you're in a computer watch it on fullscreen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7045371/Britney-Spears-appears-high-spirits-flaunts-toned-stomach-errands-run-LA.html

There's no way she's saying "I'm" or "I am", look at her mouth.

Look yourselves at the mirror saying "I'm" or "free" and watch how your mouth moves to say the I or to make the "m" sound or the "fr-" sound. There's no way she's saying that.

Plus the fact that it just doesn't make any sense.

Her saying "of course" the other day was enough to create all those headlines, do you think something as controversial as saying she's free would've passed unnoticed?

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This is literally 2007 . I swear while watching it i felt like im gonna see Britney with black hair , blue blouse and ripped fishnets and stained collar . It's crazy . 

Do you guys think this taylor's doing? Like she's all " Britney go out gorl , geg some dinner with sam go to restaurants have SOME FUN GORL the kids are at kevin's" and then goes and calls up tmz and x17? And since when x17 is a thing? I bet on my unruptured colon it's a ploy before september. 

20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Hold this, please.

Its 'dude' but if that guys real name is "Duke" then I would lean more towards that. She is not saying "please". :watrusayin:

Britney says "Um free-ah". So yes, her mouth does not motion the 'I' sound because she doesn't make an 'I' sound. :umwtf:

And her mouth doesn't have to move in the normal  'm' motion to make the 'm' sound if all shes saying is "um". All she has do is motion to close her mouth and the 'u' and 'm' sounds will come from her nasals. No roll back of the lips for "m" required :gloss: