#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

My vision on the current situation is confusing. Hmmm, I think it's very weird to see the flashes all over her again. It's 2006-2007 again. Ok, most of you would think it's the normal thing after the 'FreeBritney' movement. It's not normal for me nor simply. It's complex to explain, but she was a rebel back in the day, and she's rebelling now. 

Back in the day, I saw all the papparazzi stuff like 'We're following you everywhere, you can't scape.' and now, I see it like 'We're getting in your way, you were in a better place with all the protection.' 

It's just weird because even when Britney was not that relevant for paparazzi, her pics would sell good. She was not that spotted in recent times but she's spotted everywhere she goes now. And yes, people is more interested now. But it's still weird tho. Could anyone leak info? Who knows, but I don't think it's that casual, at all. :thinkney:

• Like 6
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Because Lou is having her team report old tweets with copyrighted music for those involved actively with #FreeBritney. Twitter's aware now, but its known to have a backup account just in case. I think I saw emailmypussy say it was I'm A Slave 4 U they came for one day, and Overprotected they came for today.

Wow. She has a lot of free time. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Actually, this is the tea, it explains it in depth--

The latest move mentioned in the thread is when Courtney's mother-in-law and sister-in-law tried to get the custody of Frances the last time.

However, Courtney was somehow familiar with the case of Britney and the people involved; she knew about Reva and the court gang. They wanted to place Frances under a c-ship and grant a restraining order against Courtney, but she didn't let that happen. She actually knew about their corrupt practices and got them to back off. 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

My vision on the current situation is confusing. Hmmm, I think it's very weird to see the flashes all over her again. It's 2006-2007 again. Ok, most of you would think it's the normal thing after the 'FreeBritney' movement. It's not normal for me nor simply. It's complex to explain, but she was a rebel back in the day, and she's rebelling now. 

Back in the day, I saw all the papparazzi stuff like 'We're following you everywhere, you can't scape.' and now, I see it like 'We're getting in your way, you were in a better place with all the protection.' 

It's just weird because even when Britney was not that relevant for paparazzi, her pics would sell good. She was not that spotted in recent times but she's spotted everywhere she goes now. And yes, people is more interested now. But it's still weird tho. Could anyone leak info? Who knows, but I don't think it's that casual, at all. :thinkney:

They never stopped. The people in her inner circle just stopped tipping them off. And she spent half of her time in Vegas. They didn’t follow her around there. 

Someone is tipping them off again. Can’t blame the fans or this movement for it. It’s a positive thing. TMZ, the blast, E, cnn is turning it into a negative thing and pushing the crazy Britney theme again. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

The latest move mentioned in the thread is when Courtney's mother-in-law and sister-in-law tried to obtained the custody of Frances.

However, Courtney knew somehow familiar with the case of Britney and the people involved; she knew about Reva and the court gang. They wanted to place Frances under a c-ship and grant a restraining order against Courtney, but she didn't let that happen. She actually knew about their corrupt practices and got them to back off. 

i will never say it enough, Reva + Jeryll S. Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle once again in a cship case, the ones who were speaker in a an event to talk about cship for famous people, that ish scream corrupt from miles away, it's team who seemed to work in hand together .

• Like 9
Just now, Meaner03 said:

i will never say it enough, Reva + Jeryll S. Cohen & Geraldine A. Wyle once again in a cship case, the ones who were speaker in a an event to talk about cship for famous people, that ish scream corrupt from miles away, it's team who seemed to work in hand together .

Agreed 100%. I still think there's a connexion between them and Lou somewhere.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

those motherf**ker are going to follow her everywhere now, they are camping like vultures waiting for her to make just one little a mistake to blow it out of proportion to make money and give team cship something to talk about . Hope she won't let this situation get out of control .

• Like 5
Just now, Avatar said:

They never stopped. The people in her inner circle just stopped tipping them off. And she spent half of her time in Vegas. They didn’t follow her around there. 

Someone is tipping them off again. Can’t blame the fans or this movement for it. It’s a positive thing. TMZ, the blast, E, cnn is turning it into a negative thing and pushing the crazy Britney theme again. 

It's complex. Even when the media are taking all of the papparazzi pics / vids to make her look bad, it's just a part of the 'cake'.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Agreed 100%. I still think there's a connexion between them and Lou somewhere.

Me too, i am looking for anything that can link him, hope we will find it . Jamie is not the one who went and found those lawyers and Wallet, they found him , gave him the plan, all he had to do was to agree and follow the steps .

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

those motherf**ker are going to follow her everywhere now, they are camping like vultures waiting for her to make just one little a mistake to blow it out of proportion to make money and give team cship something to talk about . Hope she won't let this situation get out of control .

They're trying to get their piece of the cake. But it's just a part of this ****. If I were Britney, I would be scared of getting in all the 2007 persecution. And who would it be good for?

• Like 3
14 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney might be the one tipping them off. And for once, maybe she’s the one using them, and not the other way around, to push her agenda. Girl has been looking free of flaws and is answering questions, looking happy and radiant. That’s very good for her image and her case!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

They're trying to get their piece of the cake. But it's just a part of this ****. If I were Britney, I would be scared of getting in all the 2007 persecution. And who would it be good for?

That's also my take on it, like team cship could be trying to recreate the 2007 madness , remember guys, propaganda use repetition and fears as the best way to manipulate things, it's like it slowly graduating to more and more paps . I just want her to be careful cuz it's in a couple of people interest to see her fail and they will push her to do so.

• Like 7
Just now, ubritney said:

Britney might be the one tipping them off. And for once, maybe she’s the one using them and not the other way around to push her agenda. Girl has been looking free of flaws and is answering questions, looking happy and radiant. That’s very good for her image and her case!

I just think she's being smart about the whole situation.

Just now, Meaner03 said:

That's also my take on it, like team cship could be trying to recreate the 2007 madness , remember guys, propaganda use repetition and fears as the best way to manipulate things, it's like it slowly graduating to more and more paps . I just want her to be careful cuz it's in a couple of people interest to see her fail and they will push her to do so.

This.

1 minute ago, ubritney said:

Britney might be the one tipping them off. And for once, maybe she’s the one using them and not the other way around to push her agenda. Girl has been looking free of flaws and is answering questions, looking happy and radiant. That’s very good for her image!

She can't contact them without Jamie knowing. This is all made by her team.

• Like 5