#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Just now, nonoiseplz said:

yay? LOL :orangu: Looking at the tweet, I see people responding saying  "I'm free". Granted, the wind does distort the mic when she says "I'm" but is clear she is saying the word FREE.

Fine, whatever. You're right. Go ahead and celebrate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She clearly says I'M FREE. You people need to clean your ears! 

SERIOUSLY!?! There is no doubt she says I'm Free! Why are people pretending like she's not? Whats the point of pretending like she says "yay" or "weee"... two VERY DIFFERENT SOUNIDNG WORDS .lol  "weee" I understand but she's clearly making an F sound with her voice . "F" and "W" sound nothing alike. :ricackle:

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

No, shes saying two words and the last word is FREE.  UM FREE OR I'm FREE. You mean you cannot her the "F" sound in her voice?

She is not saying " I love you guys. 'weeeeeeeeeeee'". lol She says I'm FREE/

I fear the wrong person is going to hear what she said and we're not going to see her this 'free' for while because of what she said.

5 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She clearly says I'M FREE. You people need to clean your ears! 

I don't know what video you're watching, but she doesn't even open her mouth after "I love you guys" until the pap tells her "we love you back" and she mumbles something like "really" or "thanks"

This video is more clear:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-loves-fans-performing/

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, strikeapose said:

I haven’t really been catching up with this thread have I :akii:

I haven't been here today either lol but I did see someone posting about it yesterday I think :P

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know what video you're watching, but she doesn't even open her mouth after "I love you guys" until the pap tells her "we love you back" and she mumbles something like "really" or "thanks"

This video is more clear:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-loves-fans-performing/

There is a different video where its just Britney and her bodyguard.

Here is the video link where says "I'm free".

https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1129888767425351681/video/1

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, c.z said:

It's not that video, it's the one from earlier today

oh, it sounds more like "see ya" but I guess we'll never know

1 hour ago, SecretAgent said:

Don’t hate me for this but who is she? I’ve always seen you guys mention her but never really paid attention 

The mastermind behind the conservatorship . That one that controls Britney's social media , controls jamie spears , Larry rudolph . Has a gay therapy conversion (camps) "companies". Money under "Britney" 's name has been "donated" to such companies and we're talking half millions and above here . 

She has also been allegedly stalking Britney IN PERSON according to sam lutfi . Sending Britney weird gifts to "heal her" saying that britney's possessed with demons. 

So yeah . Basically , she's been cashing in on millions for 11 years , controlling a popstar's life to the core , not allowing her to even own a phone and also controlling people around britney whom essentially work for her and are paid to shut up . 

• Like 8
  • Super Moderators
Just now, nonoiseplz said:

I know a lot of fans try to find the last time they saw Britney driving a car. Where was the last time before today ?

yesterday? :blol:

but before that, we've seen her on some of the previous candids, but just in pictures.

Before that was the infamous January pic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, December02 said:

I think we should focus more on the facts and bringing light to that instead of sending personal attacks. If she's a horrible person then hopefully she'll feel horrible for what she's done and not for the names that people call her

She deserves hell , death and tourture . Sending her horrible messages is the least we can do . She destroyed britney for 11 years . 

We need to destroy her life . 

• Like 3