#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I have sweet jamie created in 2003 , and James as a president now , if it was JL i guess she'd still be the president and not James, it seems to me like for the other he took it over under the cship .

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tennessee/Brentwood/sweet-jamie-music-inc/43985959.aspx 

Because i also have this one from Britney Bbs Entertainment, Inc filed in 2001       inactive but it seems it was revoked since 2006, so i don't think Adam was talking about this one

This is weird because I saw on somewhere else that Sweet Jamie Music was created by Jamie Lynn and had Lou as an officer and stuff, that is so creepy

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

Nah bull. There's article after article about how he was an abusive alcoholic. Ihave no sympathy for him taken advantage of or not

• Like 7
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I would leave a comment too if Britney didn’t block me :mhm:

You did put her through 17+ years of torture :janet:

(On a side note, we all knew Lou couldn’t do the ice bucket challenge cuz she would just melt away :brityes:)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, onyx09 said:

i think Jamie is a pawn in the conservatorship. He's not legally literate and Lou preyed on that when she went about suggesting it. Now he's in over his head. Also now that Wallet has resigned the only person with actual legal sense of anything and Jamie is the sole conservator with no clue of what he's doing and there being millions of dollars at stake, continuing the cship as is seems dangerous. How is a judge not ending it or at least assigning a new co conservator with legal sense right now?:ohdear:

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Now were acting like Jamie is a pawn?? Lmao ok. He’s the most viscious of them all in my eyes 

He hasn’t even been living with her for years lmao. Like, she wasn’t a prisoner.

Someone asked if she and Sam had to have *** with a bodyguard watching them, which is obviously stupid (although hot).

Jamie’s not innocent at all, but I do think he got taken advantage of.

We really don’t know the facts of his health nor Britney’s health so. Yeah.

The problem with Jamie is his threatening custody of her kids.  It's probably likely that he's done this throughout the conservatorship and this is quite abusive.  I do agree with those who say he was probably easily exploited.  He simply has no financial intelligence or background. 

It also boggles the mind as to how Andrew Wallet was made a co-conservator with his lack of background, as pointed out by the Britney's Gram podcast.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

How I feel right now is Britney has had a few chances to speak out via paparazzi and in front of the courthouse... If she is complicit with the bullshit now then what can we do?  I feel so frustrated to the point that I just won't buy anymore of her **** or tickets.  We shall see what happens but if she refuses to speak out in the next few months then I am burned out.

If she’s complicit and feels she needs the conservatorship, why would you boycott that?

I thought we were all fighting for Britney to live the life she wants to live....

If she's complicit it's because they've been disgustingly using the custody of her kids as leverage since 2008.  I don't know how you can blame her.

Remember the lawyer Adam Streisand, who said that Britney's estate was worth $40 million in 2008, said to the NYTimes in 2016 that: 

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

• Like 2
12 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys come on showing Britney in good light is only in hers best interest as she will be evaluated and it is a good sing she is happy with Sam and is staying positive! It's much more better that if she be sad and looking lost! 

Better alone than badly accompanied.Great, if you like a relationship where it is bases on proven and obvious lies.

• Super Moderators

She’s been looking really good lately and her hair is amazing! I really hope she’s taking care of herself and it’s not just her team trying to prep her for a new era.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

We've been told and sold that Britney's estate under the cship is not as high as we would expect because , the conservatorship do not control all her assets, well it is not a lie technically , but it half the truth or not even, the conservatorship control all Britney assets except for the SJB Revocable Trust, which means they control more than 90% of her assets. On the last filing reported her estate at $56M , which as Forbes reported $2M more than her reported estate in 2007 before the conservatorship . Now you free to believe that there hundred of millions dollars under the SJB revocable Trust but it's likely not the case . Based on Adam Streisand claim in 2008 when Britney hired him to fight the cship, Britney had 15 companies , here is what i found .

xuCzrMt.png 

which is the date of that court paper? So I can add the paper directly to the doc.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The fact that Jamie probably doesn't know **** about how to run a business, let alone such an empire just make it easier for people like Lou or Wallet who are professional to manipulate him, and it's not Scamuel Ingham her court appointed lawyer who is going to make sure such a thing  does not happen .

But with Lynn's lawyers now having access to court docs, when September some truth are gonna be said

Exactly.  Now that there is going to be a full investigation, the truth about potential mismanagement of her assets will come to light.

Hopefully, they talk to Adam Streisand too, since she did hire him at some point.  The judges/commissioner in 2008 kept saying that she 'lacked the capacity to pick an attorney' , But Streisand said in 2016:

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

https://www.eonline.com/news/762285/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-doesn-t-think-she-needs-a-conservatorship-anymore

Also From 2008:

The afternoon session was closed to the public, but it is believed Britney is trying to wrest control of her estate away from her father and Wallet.

Streisand powwowed Wednesday afternoon with Spears and her paparazzo beau Adnan Ghalib, just hours after the singer's release from the psych ward of UCLA Medical Center.

Three days earlier, the attorney had appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on Spears' behalf. He said he had been retained by Spears over the weekend, after visiting her at the hospital, and that he was present at the Monday hearing at her behest in an attempt to remove Jamie Spears as point person for her estate and welfare.

The Spears patriarch, along with independent third-party attorney Wallet, was granted temporary conservatorship over his daughter's decision making last Friday. Streisand asked Commissioner Reva Goetz to replace the duo with Howard Grossman, Spears' business manager, and the Northern Trust Bank.

During Streisand's brief time in court, he also let slip that Spears' estate is currently worth $40 million and that the troubled pop star is in the midst of a $17 million IRS audit.

The attorney was unable to divulge any more info during his brief court appearance, as Goetz quickly booted Streisand from the courtroom. The commissioner stated she was not convinced that Spears was in any state to properly retain an attorney and that Streisand therefore had no business being in court.

https://www.eonline.com/news/57432/britney-s-lawyer-bails-out

The 'Britney did not have the capacity to pick a lawyer' notion.  Why did this happen?

• Like 2