#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So I heard "Work *****" at the bar last night and it hit me... what if this song is actually directed at Britney herself telling her to work!!!  Like, "go call the police, go call the governor" - didn't Lynn call her governor?  Wow.  

:demi:

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

“Get some water,” Britney advised.

Queen of advices :crying1:

new Aquafina deal in the making

• Like 5
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I just woke up to these paparazzi videos and honestly my weekend could not start better.

I feel like she absolutely knows how much we support her and it is giving her life. She looks incredible and although you can tell she’s super nervous she seems confident and feisty.

Media are turning too, they start to realize they were being played and that something is off with her team. 

Well TMZ (her team) is changing the narrative to prove that she's better off in a conservatorship and to counter the allegations she's in a cage. 

it's a fine line to keep her in the conservatorship and deem her unstable but still allow her freedoms that it's not restricting her private life.

don't be fooled. 

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
33 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Chaoscontrol, who is Jeff?? am I ******** for not knowing?? :forkit:

23 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Ffs, who is Jeff. This place is so blink and you will miss something... Or in my case sleep for 12 hours and miss something 

her PR guy

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oOtc2.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_mdwh7zbqDE1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Britney+Spears+Jeff+Raymond+Britney+Spea

tumblr_n1zb8lMHjS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

0143.jpg

NVLVS105-1019_2018_022515_hd.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Shade room has been giving her so much love lately.  They also posted the "Scream" dance and loads of positive comments were left.  Love it in all this bullshit.

Lol they have been here & there but they were shady posting that scream video. the comments were atrocious all talking about being on crack cuz of how fast & off beat she was ??‍♂️ 

• Like 2