#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Has anyone even asked the question as to why he hasn’t spoken to Britney for 5 months?

You know he TRIED TO.

Lou had her in that facility, right? Jamie was in the hospital? Now I’m just wondering if he got iced out because they didn’t want him to know she was thrown into that facility.

I’m giving him too much credit, I know. Just wondering how he could be so out of the loop - unless he’s lying.

This is so complex. Omg.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, sibode said:

BRITNEY CREATES AWESOME MUSIC WHEN LARRY IS FIRED.

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Circus was good.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

Now that I think about it yes haha, only circus and bj were a fail, but then again she had more freedom during bomt-itz, she’s good Larry or no Larry around.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

He’s back tracking, I see. :tifflmao:

Trying to save his ***, I see :weusay:

“I look at her almost like I look at my own daughter.

Really?? Would you leak details about your daughter’s mental health to TMZ? :schoolingtime:

It’s very emotional for me

Yes, Larry, getting fired is emotional :tiffanynod:

Where did he say that?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don’t get why people are assuming that she’ll retire and disappear once she’s out of the conservatorship.  It’s obvious that that won’t happen.  Britney loves music and performing; she just wants to do it in her own way, on her own terms. 

:imdying: Preach 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don’t get why people are assuming that she’ll retire and disappear once she’s out of the conservatorship.  It’s obvious that that won’t happen.  Britney loves music and performing; she just wants to do it in her own way, on her own terms. 

It's like if she hadn't been allowed to do Britney or In The Zone and she was forced to do stuff like Baby and Oops for the rest of her career. Many years of her career have been stolen from her

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Glory proved that. She cancelled the album she already had done and brought in Karen Kwak from another label to help her re-record a good album lol.

I think her voice is listened to by her team. Pretty Girls flopping made them listen more, but still.:uknowit:

I just want this saga to end. It’s been a decade Jesus!

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Has anyone even asked the question as to why he hasn’t spoken to Britney for 5 months?

You know he TRIED TO.

Lou had her in that facility, right? Jamie was in the hospital? Now I’m just wondering if he got iced out because they didn’t want him to know she was thrown into that facility.

I’m giving him too much credit, I know. Just wondering how he could be so out of the loop - unless he’s lying.

This is so complex. Omg.

I actually considered that for a second, that maybe Larry really isn’t a part of this and was unaware of everything being done to Britney.  But then I remembered what the paralegal said about Larry being instrumental in pushing Britney into the facility and him being excited about ticket sales.  So, yeah... trash. 

• Like 8