#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

I guess its true based on the answers we have..but i dont understand her answer about freebritney movement..what does that mean? We want same things in a different way??? :waitwhat:

And judging on what we have she doesnt say nothing shocking really:mhmnod:

This is exactly why I’m skeptical about this being real

12 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

I don’t believe it based on her comments about Free Britney. It just seems like something her team would tell her to say. And what does it mean when she says we want the same things but in different ways? So does she want the conservatorship?

I hope we really get to see this interview!

Seems like the first time she's completely opened about it

If it's true about postpartum depression... that's what I suspected triggered it.

The back to back pregnancy of the two babies and right after that she had her breakdown

• Like 2

I’m not sure how much of that I believe, but I’ve always felt bad for him...for so many years this fan base has trashed him and talked major **** even though he seems like a nice enough guy.  If he’s for real, it’s awful that he was threatened and treated like that. :icant2:

1 minute ago, --- said:

i believed it until i read what was said about #freebritney. fans want her to regain her autonomy, and nothing more. 

Exactly. All we want is her to have her life back and rights. Most of us don't care if she ever does music again as long as she is happy. I sadly think this is fake.

Also a interview like this would be kept under lock and key so nothing juicy leaks, and here we have some guy leaking all of it online. I think it's fake. Sadly.

• Like 4
Just now, --- said:

i believed it until i read what was said about #freebritney. fans want her to regain her autonomy, and nothing more. 

The girls that started FreeBritney asked for everyone to use a different term bc the GP was confused and things weren’t being conveyed correctly.

Just now, Stefi Hilton said:

:joanne: i think you do

I think you need an attitude adjustment and an education. You didn’t complete your statement and I don’t know you from a can of paint.

Stop attacking other Britney fans. We’re all worried. Now is not the time.