#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, snakesayan said:

Guys what do we think about this?!

Obviously , this is the dream . It's eventual after September that's for sure since Britney's interview price will skyrocket . Do i think it has already happened , i really don't think so but god i hope so . She isn't 50% out the woods for this yet. 

But who knows , things seem to progress. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You really believe Gayle interviewed Britney?

Idk now after reading that other stuff lol. I don’t see how she would interview her otherwise that just shows Britney has more freedom than we think.. who tf knows anymore these days 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

If she gets out, I bet whatever was done with Justin Tranter will be scrapped, because it would have been recorded about a year before, so I think she would want to start fresh.

The opposite . Justin and danja both have given her more freedom in her recording process than her team . She's a smart business woman and music maker. 

As for larry , what the hell is he doing? Damage control on acid only makes me wonder one thing , WHAT ARE YOU HIDING OR TRYING TO COVER UP . You're done , what are you still doing around like a dog astray? 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Idk now after reading that other stuff lol. I don’t see how she would interview her otherwise that just shows Britney has more freedom than we think.. who tf knows anymore these days 

She’s walking around with ice cream and driving herself around with a phone. Daddy is sick and the other conservator resigned.

Lynne, her childhood friends, and Felicia are acting like she’s about to get freed by being so vague.

Larry is having a meltdown of his own.

HMM! Let’s pretend this is going to happen for our sanity :akii:

I don’t believe it based on her comments about Free Britney. It just seems like something her team would tell her to say. And what does it mean when she says we want the same things but in different ways? So does she want the conservatorship?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

I was thinking the other day that she really needs an Oprah/Mariah moment. Or a second FTR. It's the only thing that would set the record straight about what's been going on for 11 years.

FTR with no Larry Rudolph censoring her? Sounds epic af. :hahayea: