#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, that Brand Sense thing was shady on Lou and Jamie's part.

As Brand Sense pointed out, they made her millions during years when she otherwise wouldn't be making any money. (2005-2008)  So for Lou to try to circumvent that contract was shady and overly greedy.

And as I stated about the contract, she should be making millions every year from her deal, like Elizabeth Taylor's brand. (Unless Larry and Lou are taking some/more than they should)

And the fact that Mary J Blige has so many tax problems despite being a client of Lou Taylor for over 25 years is a huge red flag.

But even if she was spending a lot during 2006-2008, as some have pointed out, she was making $737,000 a month:

“Extra” has obtained her financial declaration showing that each month she spends hundreds of thousands of her $737,000 monthly income.

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/1102spears2pdf.pdf

I will concede that in early 2008 she was probably spending too much and then subsequent lawyer fees added in at that time.

Mary J Blige has been having taxes problem for years, it was already the case in 2013, and she seems to be struggling to maintain her finances , i'd suggest Mary to go see somewhere else 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Mary J Blige has been having taxes problem for years, it was already the case in 2013, and she seems to be struggling to maintain her finances , i'd suggest Mary to go see somewhere else 

Doesn’t Mary J have huge financial issues because her husband was her manager and she has to pay him Kevin Federline amounts of money (hers is alimony, not child support), and they got a divorce so she’s been broke since then (because she’s not making Britney Spears amounts of money)?

Idk what Loucifer could do to fix that lol. She’s not an attorney!

Ew, I sound like I’m defending Lou. So never mind. Ignore this post. :byetina:

5 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

You guys are really MIA on twitter . **** is blowing up , and you're all glued here . Move your ***** , most people are supportive and the rest don't have a clue . 

Trust me, I'm not missing it.

doubt it

I'm afraid it would be a mess like when she decided to talk to matt lauer

and I remember some months ago a rumour about it, she wanted to do a tell all interview but lynne didn't want her to, something like this. 

so maybe britney convinced lynne? lol

anyways, doubt this would happen

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Larry in late 2018:

“We just had our first full session yesterday with NappyTabs for a few hours yesterday morning. We went through our first draft of creatives, We sat down, spitballed ideas and Britney came up with a million of them.  But it’s still going to be a classic Britney great hits show. You’ll know every song, the visuals will be incredible, she’ll be at 110 percent in terms of her performance. You’re going to have amazing dancers, costumes, set pieces, video, sound – amazing everything.”

Larry now: "She may never perform again."

Domination should never have even been announced. Brit was clearly not right when the announcement happened. She didn't even say a word FFS!

reading that it just came to me that

britney is brilliant, wanted her ideas to be heard and larry is the dinosaur in the room "we need the old hits" while britney is excited to perform coupure electrique and give us brilliant dark artsy fartsy visuals with that mask. she wants to evolve creatively but her team wants her to still be marketed as the blonde pop teen sensation. where is the article that says she was rebellious against them and larry says her meds stopped working? it's bc they want her medicated so she can be easily manipulated and submissive to their ideas. 

• Like 2

I was literally telling my family this today, she should do a interview and talk about everything in depth. No bs answers, let the world know from her mouth! Not on mtv or E on a actual news channel. Then she should just go and live her life somewhere on a farm with her kids and just be happy. I don’t care if we never get anything from Britney again, I just want her to be happy and be the mom she always wanted to be

• Like 2