#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

God, I missed all the Larry drama for beign at uni all day :wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

But you know the investigation is real when the rats start leaving the sinking (conservator)ship. He's SOOOOO desperate and acting like an unprofessional idiot :tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao: I realy hope Brit fires him for good when the cship is over. :nyheadache:

Spoiler

And I'm sure many of you said this when the news broke but... OF COURSE SHE'S NOT THINKING ABOUT THE DAMN VEGAS RESIDENCY WHEN SHE'S BEING HELD AGAINST HER WILL AT A MFH FGS!!! THE SAME **** GOES IF THE STORIES THEY ARE SELLING TO TMZ WERE TRUE! 

******* assh*le :lemmetellu:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I’m just asking :whatitellu:

I’m not reverting my stance, but if we’re wrong about everything what is our game plan lol

There’s just no way Britney is gravely ill and in need of a conservatorship. All evidence points to the contrary and we have dug up some damning evidence at that. 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

There’s just no way Britney is gravely ill and in need of a conservatorship. All evidence points to the contrary and we have dug up some damning evidence at that. 

We still don’t know her diagnosis. She could have like schizophrenia or BPD or a combination of different things going on. It’s important to remember that.

But I agree with you. I think she probably has mild bipolar or something and whenever she tells her team NO to something, they flip out and tell her to take her medication and dangle her child custody in front of her face.

What started off with good intentions turned sour. That’s what I’m gathering.

We’re all speculating. That’s all we can do.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

We need to keep saying her name because the media hasn’t mentioned her once.

The Gram Girls need to have some of her past “patients” on their next show.

Exactly . This is why i keep re mentioning her name in this thread . But it isn't enough . We need socia

L media platforms . 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Wait, he said she wasn’t going to do Domination. That she would probably tour.

Now he’s saying she will never tour and be trapped in Vegas for eternity?

Larry, are you okay sis? Need a conservatorship? I’ll be your conservator.  :jlostare:

No thank you :boredashell:

• Like 6

Wow he truly is a f**king *******...Britney needs to find a team that cares about her person first than what they care about the money. This is just f**king sad at this point. He should have never gone to the media without first speaking to Britney. I hope she never works with him ever again. 

He also told TMZ that he is not interested in Britney working again until she's mentally and physically ready, adding, "If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for when she wants to work." Spears appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom on Friday along with both her parents to discuss her ongoing conservatorship, with the singer ordered to undergo a 730 evaluation, a comptence exam typically issued for children in divorce cases.

• Like 6