#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Wasn’t he seen fishing like 2 months ago though? :frenchy: I’m sorry I just don’t think it was as bad as they made it seem. Certainly not bad enough to cancel the entire residency, anyways. Which is mainly what I meant when I said they dragged it out 

Sitting by a pond with a fishing pole takes little to no effort lol. But I get what you’re saying. :uknowit:

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream With In a dream

• sjadeupdate

• PokemonSpears

• Meaner03

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Honey, I’m trying to make sure we’re all on the same page if we’re wrong about this.

Team Britney clearly didn’t do that, so they look insane right now. But if this was all a big conspiracy, then we need to have our **** together.

Anyway, I highly doubt the investigation will make them look GOOD, so whatever.

If the investigation comes up clean for them we will have to check, first of all, who did they pay and who ran such investigation, but most importantly, Britney Spears.

They can say whatever they want, if we don't see any change in Britney's behavior, there won't be no reasons for this movement to stop. Plus there's also Lynne.

I wish that somehow Lynne could proceed to let Britney hire a different lawyer. I'm still not happy with Scamuel Ingham "representing" her. 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Tbf tho larry just did the same crap all these "sources" have done so why they not fired yet hahah

Because they hid under the guise of "anonymity", lmfao. No face, no name = no trace. Even if Britney knows its Lou, Jamie, or someone close, what can she do?

That's why.

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If the investigation comes up clean for them we will have to check, first of all, who did they pay and who ran such investigation, but most importantly, Britney Spears.

They can say whatever they want, if we don't see any change in Britney's behavior, there won't be no reasons for this movement to stop. Plus there's also Lynne.

I wish that somehow Lynne could proceed to let Britney hire a different lawyer. I'm still not happy with Scamuel Ingham "representing" her. 

Wouldn’t Britney’s attorney be investigated as well?

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Wouldn’t Britney’s attorney be investigated as well?

his work is being investigated, that's at least what Radaronline reported when they quoted the court document on Friday .

I obviously think that Larry should be fired and that he deserves it.

However, I don't think it's the right time to do so. Britney has A LOT on her plate right now - and I'm sure she's not particularly happy about it... after all, they've been working together for more than 20 years now.

That idiot should've just kept his mouth shut.

God will always be wrapped around Britney. Some of us fans are much more than ..”fans” we are connected to another being who radiates a positive light... who has shown her faults, her amazing abilities and we WILL help her. In your mind just trust in god and the fact that Britney is STRONG. There isn’t much more we can do... but that isn’t important. What’s important is the vibes u send out. Think in your head of what you hope and wish for her (positive) and let it go- 

Larry should be fired if Britney's interest was the main goal , now i find it hard to believe that Jamie would do such a thing knowing Larry has probably lot of dirts on him and the cship. I wouldn't have any doubt to think Britney would fire him in a minute tho .

If anything he might resign like Andrew Wallet 

4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Our woke queen lol. We need to start Free Britney Challenge on social media. We can do something like this video. 

#BritneyBareFootChallenge

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Do we need to tweet Oprah?  :whatitellu:

Oprah fixes everything (except Lindsay Lohan) :whatitellu:

I think that in September she should do an interview or documentary with Oprah or that is released on that dated and sincerely talk about her whole life and everything that has happened.